c-n-c motorsports

i heard these guys were closin down any truth to this rumor

:frowning: always had a good time at the dyno days, i hope that’s not the case!

Already?

wouldnt be surprised, the only time i saw them open was for dyno days

i wouldnt be suprised either, nothing to do with them, but it just takes a lot of money and a long lasting reputation to make it in this business, they didnt seem to have either. No tuning software, and a nonexistant reputation can lead to a failure in business.

Hard to just start a buisness like that around here without having ALOT of loot and a good customer basis beforehand. Especially with some of the more reputable established shops like Synapse and RLMS that are around.

yea someone told me last week dident know if it was true or not, but after seeing the place really dident suprise me

met them when i went with rankin, seemed like nice guys, unfortunatly as stated without a good ammount of startup money and some backfall money while your trying to get a reputation its very tough.

That dyno probably fucked them more than anything, probably the most exspensive thing in that shop

does anyone have contact info for the kids? i would like to see about purchasing their lift.

i can try and find one of the numbers for ya

yea that’d be great. i’d be curious to see if they want some $$ out of that lift.

I changed my oil on a lift once. It was nice.

I just use jackstands now though.

:rofl Son of a bitch…

has there been a pjb sighting?:crazy