C3 Looking for new memebers

C3 Autoworks is looking for new members for the 2009 show and race season. We are looking for members that have are interested in customizing their car as well as being apart of a team that helps the other members out. Also we are looking for members that are willing to be apart of a team and help spread the word about the team.

www.c3autoworks.com
check it out i have updated it with all information about the team

bump

is this an ad for F&F cuz there a team also. Mia said no gang a team and thats how they came about!! ROFL

I’m on the forumz quite a bit and I don’t know a single thing about C3. I don’t think you’re going to get too many members unless they know what you’re all about. Just looking out :slight_smile:

www.c3autoworks.com
check it out i have updated it with all information about the team

we are a team that is about not how much stuff you have done to your car but the quality of work that you have done to your car. We operate in a professional manner but everyone has their own independence on the team meaning we are not going to tell you what you need to do to your car… well in other words its your car build it how you want, for show, race, autoX you name it. But the one catch is that we hold team meeting and meets and we like all members to be there and support the team and when their is a show or something like that we like to know in advance how many team members are going to be showing basically just to keep communication with the rest of the team so we all have and idea of what is going on. Another thing is as a part of the team we all like to help each other out in building their cars if they need help with somehting. Also when running the team logo we ask that you try and spread the word about the team as best you can and get more people to want to join.

For a club that has all these high standards, the website has alot of spelling and
grammatical errors. Other than that, it seems pretty cool, but I don’t see the benefits of joining it.

i know theres spelling errors im still working the kinks out of it i had recently just taken over building the site from a someone who really did not care about what was going on. The rules and stuff that is one the site that is all being changed to be a bit less. But as being on the team we work as a team at shows and race events, help each other build their cars if someone needs help, you also get your own page on the website.

good luck ted you guys have a good core group of members

bump

lemme think about this one… yeaaaaaaaaaa

for those who are interested please shoot me a PM

Please keep threads on topic. If you have something to add or a question thats fine. If you have a feedback for them pm them.

thanks jon

yo teddy you gonna have the free ice-cream day for new potential members day at on the farm again??? :o:O

good job pete, way to handle the foreign affairs

this was just a decoy.

Good luck, guys, if you have a guy like John from JVG backing you. You must be no joke. I tried the whole club thing; it was great but too many different people saying how nothing’s good unless it’s their way. I show and race my car and I will show my new race car too but at more motorsports shows.

Had to be done, my head asploded:

Still hurts but hurts less now.

bump for new people