C3 meeting tonight.....

C3 is holding a members and new members meeting tonight at Professor Java on wolf road tonight at 8pm. This is not a members only meeting but for members aswell as people who are interested in joining our team. The meeting starts at 8 and will go till when ever we finish.

what is going on at said meeting?

its an information meeting fro everyone who wants to join as well as a meeting for current members to talk about were the team is and were we are going to be at this up coming season.

so its like a fantasy football league, for cars?

Literally nothing like fantasy sports.

no but its a bunch of dudes meeting up to discuss what their “team” is doing

racing team? Rugby team? what kinda of ‘team’ are you guys?

gymnastics.

Synchronized swimming, actually…at least that’s what I was told.

I’m still wondering what this ‘team’ does. Sit around and talk cars? Sit around and talk cars while looking down on those not in the ‘team’, just because they are not in the team?

They get together and talk about how cool teams are, make fun of other teams, make fun of people not in teams, and go to car shows to promote their team.

team team team.

We are a team that works together to help each other build their cars, help promote the team, go to different race events/Shows.

sorry there dicks ted

They’re*

Did you ever notice its the same group of idiots that feel the need to bring every thread off topic to be a douchebag

Yup^

Fuck, I’ll just come out and say it, while everyone on this board hates each other, we are all pulling together as a ‘team’ and declaring that your car ‘team’ is fucking retarded.

dude dont be jealous, one day when u have a fast car , and a fast girl (LOL) then u will want to join C3 so dont burn your bridges now :rofl

the bridges have been burnt

:shifty