C6 Z06 pricing

finally released…i guess its not that bad. pretty much what everyone expected.

I rather have a viper for that amount of money.

lesser performing car

more exclusive

I’d rather have a house! :eek:

a henesee viper is no where near a lesser performing car. even a normal vpier is now pumping out 550-600 hp with alot better options. Not taking anything anyway from corvete I like what they have done.

1700 for a 6 disc changer. kinda high eh?

ya…and spend a nice 80+ on a car??? and the Z06 is a factory car…were the henesee is

ummm

1.) a Hennesey Viper costs $250,000
2.) a Normal Viper, does not have a lot better options, they have very minimal options
3.) a Viper produces 505hp
4.) learn cars

so what was the price. I just seen a bunch of mumbo jumbo about discounts errrr something like that

What the hell is a museum delivery option?

another useless add on that just jacks the price. all you are prob paying for is for that to be printed on the sticker as an option you paid for

where you can go to bowling green KY to have the car delivered to the museum. You take the tour of the corvette factory and take delivery of your car at the museum. neat option if you go to the museum. Been to the museum 3 times already.

lets see. buy the car at a KY dealer and save $470 and buy the ticket to the museum yourself

true but it is a novelty item. Not too many people get the option.
http://www.corvettemuseum.com/ncm_delivery/index.shtml

1700 for a 6 disc changer. hell ill just go buy an in dash dvd player

museum delivery option=win
$1700 disc changer option=lose

Listening to music instead of the LS7 = stupid.

1)Hennesey pumped 932 hp, and ran 9’s all day long Car and Driver
2)Same or better options then the corvette, which the primary options are going to be standard now a days
3)Who was talking about a normal viper
4)Reading comprehension is a great thing “learn cars”
5) Good point I would still take something with 505 hp over 380 and the zo6 with 405 till the new zo6 comes out matching vipers power.
6) :bash: at least you can count!

um…new viper vs. new vette…same hp numbers…the vette makes 505 hp and 470 tq…i want to see what will do better

and what options do u get in a viper??? like what color you get?? and what else??

opitions are color…and what style interior…that is very minimal options there