C6ZO6 vs Skyline R35 vid

Thats just because imports suck…

That was well… interesting.

yawn

bUt TeH GT-R cAn NeVaR lOsE?!?!?!!?

I don’t the exact hp numbers but that just seemed like it wasn’t even a race.
When I had my Evo I raced a Z06 and it was pretty damn close.

they suck just like you right :suckoff:

i went and checked out the gtr that autoplace has and dammm these things are pure sex in real life!!! the brakes are massive! the pipes are massive, the thing is just unbelievable. the whole underside of the car is a carbon panel, the silver is a sexy ass color.
there are many dyno vids out now and most of them are putting close to 480 to the wheels. so u figure at least 15% drivetrain loss and that means its over 500 at the crank.

Over 550.

You raced the older z06…new one weighs less and has 100more hp…

I want to see part 2…Z06 with a 150 shot and the R35 with upped boost and a reflash

Yeah, but I didn’t have 550hp either.
I had at the most 450hp.

apples to oranges man haha

Lets compare two cars that have nothing to do with the video :slight_smile:

just think the gas we buy every week paid for those cars & this video to happen.

power vs weight (mostly) and some other mumbo jumbo in a sraight line .

Haha i knew you would have something to say about your godzilla lossing. You’ve already seen it loss to a civic. :spank:

I guess the video doesn’t lie, but top gear’s test said that the R35 did 0-60 in 3.8 seconds(I think). With that kind of speed I can’t see how a plain z06 would do something like that.

The z06 was rated 0-60 in 3.7 :lol:

People are running mid 11s with them stock…

Again this is all magazine racing and numbers will be different from publication to publication…

but the facts still remain…the z06 weighs less, makes more power, has less drive train loss…Not knocking the gtr it is very impressive just don’t plan on seeing very many around.

Id still take the gtr any day

I know, I hear ya.
It just seemed to be a huge kill that’s all.

i hate you.:newman:

Besides the GTR is a technology wonderland and all other cars are primitive apes all muscle no brains. Its is far superior and will remain so until the next GTR comes out. Godzilla will kill all.

Thats what I was thinking, it just doesn’t seem like it should be that huge of a kill. Even the dig was bus lengths.