ZR1 vs. GTR vs. 599 vs. GT2 Drag Race

Sweet race put together by MotorTrend, imagine watching this race in person!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2009-ZR1-Spanks-GTR-599_195900.htm?Ref=Newsletter

ZR1 > 599 > GT2 > GTR

wow, i would take any of those cars!!! zr1 shows its brute strength though

ibthebullshit

Pretty unrealistic race, imagine seeing these 4 cars lined up on the highway, I would take any one of them if I ever had the pockets!

Yet some how a “stock” GTR kept right up with a ZR1 down the 2 mile back straight of the Nurburgring. :roll:

And it begins!

If I had my choice of cars,the ZR1 would still be 3rd.:wink:

gt2 all day yum!!!

Zr1 > *

i really think the gtr and 599 are fugly! Why couldnt they just import a U.S. spec r34 ugh…

Yea let me tell you those us spec r34s are the shit:mamoru:

I can’t watch this because I’m at work.

However I love the ZR1, I’m surprised to hear it destroyed the 599 though, those things get up and go. Think like 130+ trap speeds stock.

I’d rock a ZR1

sorry Nissan lol.

They should’ve raced against a few bikes, that would’ve been impressive, ZR-1 vs. Ducati Desmosedici RR lol

Those cars are all pretty SRS.

599 PLZ

Very cool video.

It would have been even better if they threw in something like a Mustang GT just to show how fast all 4 of those cars really are.

They should at least compare them to a sports car. j/k

Great race! In such a high speed race, aero and raw power are such huge factors. mad sick kudos for the race containing no red cars :smiley:

damn, I wish I could be in the passenger seat of any one of those cars. The GTR came off the line HARD. Once the GT2 gained traction is was game over for Nissan.

Pure awesome-ness. Would love to see what the GTR could do if it upped the boost to match the power output of the ZR-1