2009 ZR1 v. GTR v. 599 v. GT2 Drag Race *vid*

:cool:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2009-ZR1-Spanks-GTR-599_195900.htm

Makes me want a new corvette :(. Wish I had that money. lol

OLD

Just looking at the title I know I’ve seen this already.

Pretty sure I have seen this already. Just waiting for it to load now sigh.

Now, I did just wake up, but is the new vette not the ZR2?

I also remember there being a thread about the GTR and the vette. I believe I was one of the only persons that stated the new vette would beat the GTR.

Hmmm

The ZR2 is a C3 from the 70s. Apparently it was a road racing version of the C3.

Yea, I fucked up. ZR1.

in a drag race for sure itll win. the thing was made to go fast in a straight line.

what i wanna see is both of them around a track.

of course you do. because the GTR will win right?

JDM fan boi’s lol.

I’am pretty sure all those cars cost more than the GTR…

hardly, id take that gt2 over the other shit anyday. they dont fuck around.

599 > GT2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you already missed it. THe ZR1 also eats the GTR on the track. More specifically, the Nurburgring.

mmhmm:cool:

How is everyone missing the really obvious fact that the GTR and Z06 are competitors, the ZR1 is a different beast, and hopefully the V-Spec should address that.

oh no you didnt!

The new GTR really is not that impressive. I mean, be honest with yourself for a minute.

It puts down good numbers, but it came in WAY under the hype they built up for it.

It’s no more a supercar than any of the previous generations were.

By that race…I would say not.

Then again by price…well, they are still not.

Today 04:11 PM DJPyro The new GTR really is not that impressive. I mean, be honest with yourself for a minute.

It puts down good numbers, but it came in WAY under the hype they built up for it.

It’s no more a supercar than any of the previous generations were.

x2

there is no v-spec they dropped it along with the new silvia

im not a fan of motortrend. the GT2 is amazing on the track compared to the vette and ferrari.