ZR1 vs. GTR vs. 599 vs. GT2 Drag Race

GTR is still heavy though, but i havent seen the video, due to being at work…

haha awesome american power right there

what was that spec i saw in dead last at the end of the race, ohh it was the GTR, NM

Silly GTR, you are WAYYY out of your league.

what are the curb weight of each?

Brian

And yet, I’d still want the Fiorano.

Zr1: 3325 lb 638.0 bhp
599: 3865 lb 611.5 bhp
GT2: 3175 lb 523.0 bhp
GTR: 3836 lb 473.0 bhp

Now if you wanna see something funny, goto the end of this video for the drag race and watch the GTR get WAXED up a PDK base 911 C2.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/10-09-08page-Nissan-GT-R-vs-Porsche-911-PDK-vs-Audi-R8-vs-Aston-Vantage.htm

Just more damning evidence the Nurburgring ring car was a “ringer”.

OMG THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE THE GTR IS THE FASTEST CAR EVER.

:roflpicard:

Dude its got like TURBOS!

DAMN the gt-r is a heavy pig

thanks Mike.

thumbs up to porsche and Chevy for actually paying attention to weight.

seriously. i remember a comparison test a ways back (i forget which magazine) where they had a carrera c4 up against an evo and some other stuff and the c4 was hundreds of lbs lighter than an evo and i was amazed especially with everything getting so heavy nowadays.

the z06 is lighter but the zr1 is still a reasonable weight for today.

Brian

ya what is wrong with these manufacturer’s! I like the way the new camaro looks, but its heavy! Same with the Challenger… How is this better performance for the $$$, and Gas mileage which is so important theses days.

GTR
ZR1

Fuck, I’ve gotta get rich.

That video was awful. You’re not landing on the moon, dudes.

WOW and from a DIG nonetheless, to bad dig racing isnt real racing, i want to see them from a roll… <insert sarcasm here>

zr1 is a sweet car, wish i could afford one

Safety First!!! :mamoru:

The video was nice visually but it looked like it was slapped together as a high school project. “How far we going?”… “errr, till we run out of pavement”

I can picture it now, the cars rolling at 190mph right into a field

i dunno. i just watched the whole vid and all of the other cars got trounced on the road course by the gtr. though it got edged out by the 911 at the end it still had a better 1/4 mi time and mph. it looks like it just got beat by a better reaction time at the start.

you usually provide better evidence than this mike. :slight_smile:

Brian

This is what came to mind when I heard them say that:

Wow.

wish they would throw a veyron in there :rofl: