caging my DD :)

and using your bulletproof logic we can assume that the rest of the people that know less than me about audio are also tardbuckets? :rolleyes::up

All audio people = tardbuckets.

me = non tardbucket

ive seen a couple in person, actually. i never heard one snap, but people say its a loud popping sound you can hear VERY clearly. I saw how they repair them.

when people on tv do it you can hear it

:up :rofl

way to good for you.

Cage 101…

From main hoop towards a pillars and down are called forward bars. The tie bar that goes between those, along the top edge of the windshield, is typically known as the halo. Misnomer term as a true halo is a bent piece that wraps following the roofline from the b pillars to the a pillars and across the windscreen upper edge. Basically a mini hoop. Weak strength design however, and not used in most cages(never in any of mine)

fine with me. I didnt say I wanted to date her. I just asked if she was hot.

i wouldnt tell you if you paid me. wouldnt want my sisters to have to suffer through your nonsensical ranting.

Yeah, Id probably bore her to death. At this point in my life Id rather be single and unattached anyway.

yo pjb you need some eHarmony

PJB:
http://www.hollywoodstandups.com/images/Eeyore.jpeg

No, Im seriously not looking for a relationship.

Atleast Im having a good day right now- something went right for once.

:rofl Exacttttly.

so you are gonna be more broke than ever now with that truck. sweet, cant wait to hear the complaining that ensues

this thread is allllll over the fucking place :rofl

Yeah, money is going to be a little tight for a while. Ive gotta cut down on bullshit spending a bit.

Im planning on cutting out some of the crap food I buy while at work (atleast $5 a day and usually more) so maybe Ill even lose a few pounds.

With any luck the economy will come out of the toilet soon and Ill be able to find a better paying job.

I might also let the Mustang sit a little longer than planned because I still need to order some parts. Ill have to see how much of a tax return I get and go from there.

No more $9 Walmart pants for joo.

With any luck the economy will come out of the toilet soon.

Don’t count on it.