roll cage

where abouts is there to get a roll cage? also does anyone know aprox pricing, and what it involves, i proly cant keep my back seats (doesnt matter) but i do want to keep carpet, since this is my DD

price depends on a lot of things…

what cage design you want… how many tubes… who you go to…

what kind of cage are you looking for?

call kurwen @ chassis stop 905-565-1538 they do very good work.

Is it legal to have a cage and DD a car?

^^^
im not sure if it’s illegal but im sure that its a safety issue because if you get into a crash you wont be wearing a helmet on the street…

I have a friend that has a cage in his daily/weekend warrior with a gutted interior. I’ve been with him a couple times when he’s been pulled over and they hassle him for the exhuast and dont even say anything about the cage. Some female cops thought his domo hanging from the cage was “cute”.

with about $1400 you should have a certified cage in ur S13 chasis

ok sounds good, im not sure what type of cage, i didnt know there was different types of cages haha, i know its not illegal, just you dont want to hit your head off it haha, yeah its giong to be my weekend warrior/DD, so i want the extra support and safety, but i want to keep a street interior (obviously wont be exactly street since there is a rollcage)

best is to check cscs and other various sport compact racing series to get their specs.

If you want a cage done, go to CSC Racing on Henry Walker N in Newmarket. You’ll be looking anywhere from 1500 up to 5000 depends on what you want.