caging my DD :)

Ive got enough jeans for a while anyway.

Things have to get better eventually. Atleast Ive got a steady job now though. It doesnt pay alot but its better than not having one.

thats why i said don’t get in an accident, the padding was so your head wont hurt as much when u hit your head getting in and out of your car.

yea so I’ve decided to just go with a Harddog Hardcore Hardtop roll bar after talking with Adam. I’d like my skull to stay intact, haha. As for that padding what Adam said is that’s what keeps the helmet from cracking if it hits the bar, so I don’t really want to subject my head to that much trauma if someone plows into me in a parkinglot or wherever

correct. the padding is there to dissipate some of the energy, but to also spread it over a wider area apon impact(helmet contact) If a helmet hits a bare bar directly the helmet can sustain fatal damage during that initial impact, and then be completely useless on subsequent impacts. 90% of hard accidents result in multiple helmet contacts, not just one big one.

however, said padding is meant to dissipate energy over a hard shell not your soft skull and there for just as dangerous as a bare bar w/o a helmet. your skull will give before that pad does really.