Calgary members

Hey everyone i think the calgary guys need to get a little more acquainted. put your details here. Then hopefully it’ll be easier to arrange some meets, bbq’s, and get some help around town.

Name:

Name: Joey smith
Ride: 93 240 vert w/ s14 sr20

Name: Dustin Mak
Ride: 91 180sx w/ SR20

Name: Kristin Miller
Ride: 08 Spec V w/ QR25DE (woo hoo lol!)

I’m sorry but QR25DET? You have boost?

In my mind I do. Haha my fingers got carried away.

Jack C
Top secret 09 drift unit

hahaha i know what you have, its not top secret muhahahaha

Jason
92 S13

What area is everyone situated in? We should start meeting up to get to know everyone. I frequent Tim’s every Friday and most Saturday nights.

Timmys in the south is the gayest spot to be, If anyone that went there was smart they would finnaly change the loacation up, The place is jam packed with pigs and you get tickets for doing nothnig, Fuck I hate that place.

All depends on the time of year you go and whether or not you are being an idiot or not. Recently there hasn’t been any cops out (just on Saturday, which was weird…) and unfortunately it is the few idiots that ruin it for the masses.

There has been talk of moving the location, but if you don’t think that the cops would catch on and just follow us elsewhere, you are being quite silly.

Oh and cops would ticket anyone for the silliest of things. We all know full well what is legal in mods and what isn’t. When doing one not condoned but the law you knowingly assume the risks and responsibility associated with it.

If everyone was smart about it then we wouldn’t have any problems.

Haha shh. Ok almost top secret.

Pfft, Its Red and underpowered :stuck_out_tongue:

Ideas for meeting areas? Obviously right now it’s such a good idea (boo to snow!) but when a chinook comes in we should try and arrange something.

Name:Brandon “Bdice” Bebe
Ride: 240sx Coupe

hopefully my car will be running by then. we should have a meet so that we cgy guys can get to know each other. and we should get some necc stickers on our cars!!

Well for my two cents, where I generally hang out it at the Tim’s on Barlow and 61st. Home Depot corner parking lot across from the Canadian Western Bank and in the Chinook parkade. I’m trying to be as central as possible.

Can you please post area and quadrant so we can try to accommodate for everyone?

Erin Woods - SE

NE -

I know this might be last minute. But anyone want to meet up while the weather is nice?