California - Los Angeles County

Well, I’m getting shipped off for a bit to the Toyota Financial Services HQ.

It’s located in Torrance, CA. In Los Angeles county, about 20 minutes from Hollywood Blvd and 5 minutes from the coast.

Besides the 2nd largest mall in the world, is there anything to do while I’m shacked up there? Redondo Beach is there. Disney Land

I’ve never been to Cali.

I’m willing to take road trips if necessary.

Newman and originalsin are already meeting up with me for a bit.

I’m stuck living here: :uhh:

http://www.hotelfandb.com/features/images/torrance-marriott.jpg

http://www.jetpadhomes.com/tenantwiz/store/images/gallery/redondo-beach_10_6_2008.jpg

:pimp:

Just do what you always do … 16 year olds.

Redondo beach is cool to see. So is Compton, South Central, and the east side lol.

You probably won’t want to come back.

I may very well stay there if I like it.

Get ready for overpriced EVERYTHING

Get entertained by the schizophrenics and homeless people in Santa Monica.

ha nice, I was born in redondo beach. I need to get back there asap

I am from CA but Live in NY and want to move to FL figure that, after the past two years of the crappiest summers that have even been since I have been here I am ready to be OUT sad part is I have basically been here since I was 10

Chill with Dos?

Adam, do you know Cam Balon? She lives there, might be able to give you a tour and shit…

Cali is way over rated.

HOW LONG ARE YOU THERE FOR.

Pacific Coast Highway, in the most expensive convertible you can obtain. The faster you go, the better.

I hope this means Camry Solara Convertible. If it were possible to get more West Palm Beach Schnazzy than a Chrysler Sebring…hey…at least those could be had in GTC trim with ultra-rubbery manual/v6 pairing.

when, i’ll have to join in :wink:

good luck getting to Hollywood in 20mins :wink:

me and newman are probably going to this place in malibu to go cliff jumping, you should go.

Post up when you get back about how it is and if you like it. We have a place out in Torrance and the thought of moving out there has always been on my mind.

From what I hear, it’s going to take you 20 minutes to get out of your driveway. Plan extra time for everything because of traffic.