California superstorm

:rofl :rofl :rofl

What he said…

What does this have to do with the Bible? Kinda quick to call someone an idiot no? The Bible does not specify a time, a date, or even a generation/range of years the world will end. The only thing it does is list stuff that will happen and once they all happen (a couple of which you could say already have happened)…then it means the end is near. Most of them have not happened, and I don’t see them happening for a while. I’m Christian, but I’m not like some of those crazy’s who’ve been saying for 100 years that the end is near. I don’t think it is. It won’t be in our generation. Please leave modern day faith out of the 2012 discussion. 2012 has nothing to do with todays modern faiths…it has 100% to do with the Mayan calendar and Mayan calendar only.

That being said, we will all be here on December 23rd, 2012 unless you die from natural causes or crime.

Agreed. Just live it the way you see fit. For some people that includes faith, for some it doesn’t. Cry about it. But there is no need for bashing faiths and the books they choose to put their faith into. Especially in this case as 2012 doesn’t have anything to do with religion/faith…it’s all based on what the Mayans thought hundreds of years ago. :facepalm