Caliper Powder Coating

Calipers are a popular thing to get powder coated but they have always been a tricky thing to do since they contain seals and pistons that need to be protected before the baking process. Calipers can be done different ways depending on the individual and what that person perfers.

Calipers can be done 3 different ways, they are:

• the boots can be popped off and the inside of the caliper masked. The outside is coated but the inside where the pad seat is not coated. All the seals are able to withstand the temperatures of baking since the reach those temeprature during high use (i.e. track days).

• the caliper is completely dismantled and the body and bracket are coated. Then seals/rebuild kits need to be sourced for youy particular caliper that i’m able to install after the caliper is coated. Additional fee applies to disassembly and installation of seals. This is not the same as getting a rebuild since i’m only replacing seals. The caliper needs to be in good working order for me to replace the seals.

-the caliper is brought to a rebuilder after the caliper is coated. I can disassemble the caliper, coat it and then the caliper can be taken to a rebuilder for them to rebuild.

In all cases, either you or I can do the disassembly and i will price accordingly.

Note:
Any calipers powder coated by Brightside will not be released till a liability waiver is signed.

heyt man, justin from intense, how much appox. for an rb26 intake manifold, valve cover and a few other small peices.

how much would you charge for two front and two rear calipers?

Depending on colour and type of caliper the price would be around $150-$200 to do all 4.