Call me crazy

I have always wanted a truck like that so I could run through parks a night and race up and down hills, do donuts in soccer fields, and hop curbs while laughing and smiling like a lunatic. I couldn’t own a truck like that without living in California and running the desert.

I think it’s fine like that, just not too big on green rims. If I won the lottery I’d buy it in a heart beat. I’d also be on every newspaper shortly after haha.

LOL! Yeah, I did all that stuff already. Kind of still do.
The green rims was more of an impulse thing. I was drinking…one thing led to another…blah blah.

Richard: That’s probably whats going to end up happening.
It’s just that…when something is 100% done…I get bored. Sometimes even, way before that.

hoping curve with out braking or bending your control arms???

wow… this thing must be in beast mode… myabe its the chevy thing… cause control arm and tierod from explorer snaped when i hoped a curve… lol lol

Not charging at it lol. Like driving over the curb in the industrial areas that lead into lovely parks with hills, or taking short cuts in plazas., and other things you could only pull off in a truck like this.

well…this truck has seen some hard fucking drops, jumps, pot holes (i hit them for fun sometimes) and lots of curbs.

If anyone is familiar with Shoppers world where the Petro is…then you’ll know the 3 foot curb by the car wash entrance. Couple years ago when I had no suspension lift and on 31’s…I braved it…going STRAIGHT. SMASSSSSSHHHHHHH the frame dragged, the front diff and rear diff. good times.

problem with GM’s…or any old 4x4 is shit rots out. Over time my control arms started developing holes due to the abuse and of course the rust. I just replaced them with control arms off a 98 ZR2. Meh.

I’m telling you. Everything has been changed lol. I have parted out WELL over 15 S-series trucks. from 1982-2004. Any old part that went on no matter what it was…was completely rebuilt to look and perform like new.
NO cut corners.

Entire wiring harness has been out of the truck, inspected, re-taped and re-installed.

The cluster that was in the truck prior to this rebuild registered over 450,000kms.
I can tell you not a god damn nut or bolt or any part for that matter is still on this truck.

I am gonna have to see if I can dig up pictures of the frame job. hmmmmm
Ex bitch might have them…blah