Call me crazy

Been considering selling my truck for a long time. The time, effort and money thrown in to this truck in unbelievable.
I truly do not expect to sell her. Which is why this is not in cars for sale section. Yet, I figured I’d post it on Kijiji.ca anyways.

For those of you that have seen, heard and know what the truck has gone through. Well, they can vouche.
For those that don’t…some insight?

And yes, 18,000 is a retarded price that I do NOT expect at all lol

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/100122/129r4/1393bad_20.jpeg

link error? and glws

Even if you don’t sell, its still sick -

I really doubt she’ll sell. Hence the price. I just fiqured why not have it up on kijiji?

Link works for me. I’ll check it out tomorrow. Takes to long on the bb.

Most likely going to drop asking price to 15000.

Love the truck. But after almost 5 years. Time for another s series.
Really wanna do an RB25 s10 drift slut. Something different.

good luck with sale , from the pics u showed me that thing is nice… maybe we can take an offroading excursion with ur next truck, see if u can show up the xj

Yeah man. For sure! I’d bring this one (I doubt she’ll sell) but with the IFS on TB’s
In the front. Ground clearance is not much.

If I ever do another s chassis 4x4. SFA for sure!

fuck it, go SAS on the front with coilovers… ull out flex my xj for sure

pretty much the same shit. just a little more work. well worth it in the end.
it would all be custom I would think. Which sucks…but rocks at the same time. If you know what I mean.

2 things about this truck that separate it from all the rest;

1: 5-speed w/electronic transfer case with a 4.3!!! RARE!
2: Make or buy engine mount extensions…drop in a SBC no problem! Change ECM and Distributor…your good to go.

The guys that know these truck know they are hard to find to begin with. To do the work I have done as well. Makes it probably one of a kind.

holy tits that is a beautiful truck. why you selling it? glws

That is the ugliest piece of crap ever :slight_smile:

I seen you drive by sg today!

glws!

bored of it now lol.

Andrew: fuck you lol. you know you love it. Just put a 1500watt amp in her today as well. Sound system is fucking intense.

Chris: We heard you guys dyno’ing something. I was gonna message you, but forgot lol.
My engine guy is on the same street 3 or 4 units south of you guys.

I should add that this truck is well capable of towing a trailer w/a S chassis on the back :wink:

saw this thing at shoppers world today! looks sooo clean.
I drove by in the 240 hatch with s14 wheels did you see me?

chris is a good guy …and i love s15’s there probably the only truck i really like my buddy has a 2wd 91 auto :frowning: but i love driving it …and im not a truck guy…anyways chris man ,your truck is B-E-A UTIFUL and if someone buys it they will love it

nice truck. The bushwacker flares look wicked

Thanks guys lol.

yeah I seen a black hatch parked at crappy tire this morning…or afternoon. lol

The flares were 800 bucks lol. Better look good.

you would probably get more $ parting it out.

With this truck…probably not.
The work put in to making parts from every year S-series fit this one…is intense lol.
The parts alone…yeah they are worth a damn good buck. But worth a lot more on an 88.

I know…if I painted this truck, threw some MT bead lock 16x12’s and it looked fresh. She would sell.

Just finish it.