Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

HAHA

I cant keep up with all his free time!!!

I just got to online the other night, shit is absolutely sick… took me a little to get used to it but Im movin right up the ranks

When we playing again?

My bud from socom invited me into the 3rd player pov room (only lvl11) and I think that’s def the best part of the game. Reminds me a lot like socom which I played constantly on. I like socom. It’s a ps3 exclusive, they don’t have it for xbox. Microsoft is okay, has anyone tried the new windows?

WTF PJB?!?!

I made it to level 40 so far today. Started using the M16. It’s pretty damn accurate, mostly because it shoots in 3 shot bursts which is not easy to get use to considering I only really used the M4 and SCAR. It’s nice because I’ve been bringing my accuracy up (was around a 12.69%, now a 14.05 or so. This, in turn, brings up my KTD ratio. Which still sucks.

Cossey, try out the FAL. It’s single shot, I was doing really well with it. It’s accurate is fuck.

This.

I <3 the FAL with Thermal and Granades.

I will just leave this here…

Still have to unlock that, means I gotta use the LAME ACOG. Thermal doesn’t work on every map you mad Russian.

I used the thermal for like 20 seconds. Then I grenaded my-self because it sucked. I probably won’t use it again.

I like the holographic sight.

Yeah, I really dont like the thermal.

Thermal is map specific.

haha omg thats awsome …and it sucks when i get in a game with a fuckard like that :lol

silentsteve1 on psn,

playing now

LMAO at video

:rofl at video!

Happened last night, some kid kept telling his mom he didn’t want to go to bed.
:rofl