Call Out: Addicted2Boost & Onyx Z32

Not good at all. The torque tube nearly ripped itself to pieces on the way home, I suspect the bearings are within a heat cycle of binding. The entire drivetrain needs to be dropped out and fixed. The car is off the road for the rest of the year. I love it, i post a call out and then my car goes down. Sad :frowning: Oh well, it’ll give me an excuse to drop another few hundred pounds off the car. Sorry for coping out of my own callout :frowning:

damn that sucks to hear man :(. hopefully next year you’ll have better luck with everything!

bummer, sorry to hear it mike :frowning:

:frowning:

i just saw the car at b-dubs last week…when did this happen mike?

Saw it yesterday… sorry to hear it.

Look at the bright-side, You can get started early on big plans for the off season :tup:

It started to happen on the way down to Philly on Saturday. I decided to drive it to letchworth and it got significantly worse on the way home to the point where the whole car was shaking, and the shifter was vibrating like crazy. You can tell atleast 2, probably 3 out of the 4 main bearings are completely toast in the torque tube.

that sucks, good luck with it

sucks to hear man. i saw the car for the first time at the BBQ yesterday and LOVED it. i had no idea who u were, but i wanted to compliment you on the car. i used to have a 944 and somewhat know what a bitch those thigns are to work on, and how expensive parts are. after actually seeing it, i have a LOT of respect for it and the owner.

i only saw u for a split second yesterday man. good luck with the car. if u bring beer i will help lol

and the saga of the 951 continues…

Oh yeah, and here is part of what happened on I81 South on the way to Philly that I mentioned at the BBQ.

http://www.mturck.com/Nyspeed/DSCF4406.jpg

I saw the car for the first time at the BBQ as well, and everytime I see a 944, I get all excited and I wet myself. I absolutely LOVE 944’s. My friend Ian has an 88 Silver Rose Turbo S. Fabulous car. Fast as hell too. Too bad he never drives it.

I buy Conquests, because they look similiar, and are usually cheaper to fix. Someday, I will get a 944…someday.

The car is definitely siq.

Sorry to hear about the issues. It’s all part of owning a euro.

Haha, yep. The torque tube and unibody and gas tank are the only things left I hadnt replaced. Not after this winter :wink: