call out on quiks truck

just like a v8 turbo is lack of penis, so whats your point?

its street racing wasnt you there for pinks same shit different place

exactly i can say what i wish if someone wants to run, high 12s truck i guess so for now

built with used parts so you get some sounds, and for sound lets not even go there with a Crapmouth i mean loudmouth

fixed:kekegay:

fag

all i have to say is i made a reference thats it. so whatever when you are going to get off your ass and run me ill be waitin quik. i have been callin you out for a couple months now and nothing. run it or shut it

i told you get a slip then we’ll talk. this thread can be ended at anytime now. get a slip and then PM me

and you wanted to run mouths ago when i had no license sorry not a good idea and also when you get a slip im not running up bulter

why does he have to have a slip. sounds like an excuse not to run.

wow that is a new excuse first it was the motor in the truck is sold and the mustang is sold now it is “i had no license”

ill get my slip when i run your ass or hell lets do it on the street.

you didn’t ask the mustang for a slip

pussy fuckin race or shut up!!!

:blue: :blue: :steelers:

True…i am done…i’ll let him make an ass of hiself instead of me doing it:bowrofl:

mustang isnt sold? and i didnt have a DL for 6months over winter

i said get slip before talking to me, if you cant get a slip you dont get a shot at me

easy enough cause i said so

well going off that slip hes not even close but he is since then modded

actually this is where you have no clue about pinks. they had a slip reason why we ran them and had alot of dicsussions

you calling me a pussy, your funny again not even 24 hours and you want me to head up bulter i told you the rules. if you cant go by them then you dont get a chance…easy said and done

sorry man but in my eyes you just bitched out. if you say you dont think you can win thats one thing… but acting like a little bitch and making up rules so he can run you is another.

quik get off your high horse and fuckin run me. i gave you a slip granted its over a year old its still a slip nontheless. you are being a fuckin baby and you are afraid to run a helpless neon. if your truck is as fast as you say then you wont have any trouble beating me none what soever and you get a free tank of gas. i have never heard so many damn excuses in my fuckin life until this thread started. hell if i loose to you i will congradulate you and sayl its a fast truck but i wont whine and complain about it. you didnt need a slip to run cheeks 240 when you got slaughtered, then why do you need one for me. cuz your afraid thats why. ask anyone up in butler, derek, jp, collin, joe, anyone up here with fast cars they will tell you what everyone on this forum is saying run me it wont be a worthless race. hell if i give you a slip of 12.8@112 you will backout saying im faster than you and its pointless no matter what i will fucking do you will just turn into a fuck tard and back out like always. fuck the slip, fuck the straight 93 tune as saylor would sayRUN WHAT YOU FUCKIN BRUNG. remember the thread i started call out thread i got hazed for that well congradulations you are following the thread that got locked. quit being a fucktard and run the damn truck against a fuckin neon.

Race in Beaver Falls ( Wampum ) . Then Swoop down to Jerrys Curb after wards :boink

Its 5-10 min from jerrys, quik your always at jerrys anyway.

1.5 mile straight away on Route 18. Easy to get on from the turnpike

dam quik,theres no need for a slip!!

its run what u brung!!!im taking u to the park if u dont man up & race!!!