call out to Integra owners...

what the fuck???

never gone off the road in anything…

atleast my car can blow it sideways without a E brake.

i found no humor in that what so ever. usually ssssmokinn jokes are funny, but you killed it.

ill just leave this hear

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_84159dca5c51fef4999bfd51a0ab7b26.jpg

LOL thats not the case anymore lol

no thats the only one i could find and i couldnt edit it to say 4 cyl

50 wasn’t the slowest I would go. 50 was the slowest YOU would go. not to be a dick or anything you wanted a 60 roll…I wanted a 40 roll…and I met YOU half way even tho your car makes over 100whp more than mine…and you still didnt walk me that hard at all. Your car is nice dude. and it def rolls out… respect. but. Just dont make it seem like I didnt want to race from a DIG and/or lower roll. which I asked for. so…Idk. Judging on our run…and that integra weighing less. and making 115more whp. He’ll prolly walk ya. just my opinion…

jones

yeah man, your bucket runs pretty well… for me 60 was it, if i went 40 with ssssmokinnn i would have been sssmokinn my tires, as you saw when i was next to you.

i got some better tires now, but just gotta fix some issues ive got. but hooks a little better in 2nd.

yah my car makes over 100who then yours, and it also weighs what? Atleast 600lbs more??

your car suprised me…50 was the lowest I could go cause I had bald ass tires…even tho my new ones arent much better.

and i just bought bald ones :ahh

ssssmokinn my car makes 100 less too.

considering you had a hard time crawling away from a 302whp car, your sadly mistaken thinking your going to yank the DA. and as far as calling brians car “that old thing” it can stop right now. i have personally givin his car the once over not to mention we did a large portion of the work on it at the shop. the car is legit, he works hard to have what hes got, he’s had no handouts, and he didnt get hooked up with a good job from daddy. all i have to say to smokin is good luck dude cause the car makes great power.

then I guess my car is slower then it should be??

115-116 seems on-par with what a cammed ls1 does am i right?

or my car is faster than it should be… remember pete made 306hp at 24psi on his golf, and i ran you at 19psi on a turbo 5mm smaller :haha so i was like 260whp that night

thatrs right on par with his dyno numbers

psi’s brothers head/cam 6speed does like 118-120ish and from what i remember he made 420whp

yea, my TQ was 330 ft lbs which woulda/coulda/shooda been right around 370whp

but oh well i’m done with that. smmmmokkkinnnn 2nd week in sept i’d be more then happy to give you a 20, 40, or 60 roll. actually all three.

so a 302whp Integra is faster on the streets then a 350whp SI? (delucia’s) Because when he was trapping 118-119 or whatever it was on slicks, we were a dead nuts run on the highway before the current state my car is in right now…

doesnt make sence to me. I can hang with a 119 trap Civic, but have trouble with a 302whp Integra?? Boost must have been turned up that night because none of it makes any sence.

I have NO hand outs…never have all my life. Not my fault my parents own a landscaping company and I work my ASS OFF every single day to keep his company alive and healthy. I dont get shit handed to me.

he has gears. 4.10’s I believe.

I will be around 120ish too with 4.10’s. 4.10’s really wake my car up with my cam.

jone’s teggy goes 113-114 on da track iirc