calling/texting singh

Hi guys !

its me again !

YEPPP

i fucking went and dropped yet again another fucking phone while riding back on friday

SOOOO not only do i need to buy a new phone i still have half a huge bill remaining to pay them mother fuckers anyways

SO WHATEVER

YEA I LOST ALL YOUR FUCKING NUMBERS AGAIN

FUCK IT !

CSBS FTL

No one calls you any way dont act as if they do

:facepalm

fuckkkkkk :lol

The one thing I miss about AT&T. :frowning:

Dude put your fucking phone in a fully enclosed pocket and DONT TAKE IT OUT UNTIL YOURE DONE RIDING.

:facepalm

+1

Tape a bluetooth headset to your head and tether your phone to your ball sack.

+2

Way better idea.

:facepalm dude the worst part is i remmber where it fell out too…

but i went back and it wasnt there 2 days later LOL cuz i was thinking and thinking abot where i coulda lost it and i remember the noise it made hitting my tank and falling but i thought it was something else LOL

anyways getting a phone asap

ok guys, u wont believe me, i dont fucking care

anyways a few phones later after the situation above, i came across an HTC Diamond…

got this on thursday last week

cracked the screen friday

broke it sat night (last night) in an awesome party with alot of people in toga, and today it works but the touch screen doesnt register my touches in the right places

LOL so i cant do SHIT ! i can see what time it is, thats abot it

in other words, i broke my phone again

so no calling or texting me yet again

my bill is gonna be more for phone activations (20 a pop) than it will be for fucking the reg service

SO im gonna try now to scam some insurance and see what happens

anyone having any windows based smart phone

i guess sell it to me

:Idiots

Wow, yer awesome!

I did just break my LG600 the other day though… who thought rain would hurt it?

idk if im awesome but word

im getting a blackberry pearl tomorrow

and possibly an htc touch pro after that, but a pearl for now

i got an extra tilt that might work if you want it. i was having problems with the standby button registering, and it needs a new battery and reflash.

too old for me otherwise i would

picking up that pearl tomorrow for a temp phone and then after that im gonna see abot another HTC

Sounds like you need a contractor phone dude! :lol

is leaving 4 lines in between sentences your way of failing at trying to get us to not read it at 400words per minute like you talk?

im just trying to keep it spaced out since u guys cant fucking read properly and u need alotof room around the shit so u can FOCUS

FOCUS

dammit !

anyways, ya contractor phone my ass, i just need to stop busting my shit

and speaking of which, i have to kep this blackberry alive until my client comes back from vacation because hes my only phone hookup

blackberry pearl for sale, its mint, who wants it ?

i found an htc i’ll buy

what htc, touchpro2?

nah just the normal touch pro, i dont see the touch 2 for sal anywhere in america ?

i think it comes out sept 8th?