Calling Verizon Employees

Have a personal request,

can anyone tell me if this number has text messaging enabled from november til current…716 523 8644. pm me if you wanna do it descretely.

morning bump

gay.

go away. you’ve been on this site for a month and you are already proving yourself to be a douche, congratulations.

If it is your numnber just call in or login to the website???

If this is not your account/number, you wont get this. This is something that would get someone fired.

well its probably not his phone, other wise he could just text from it/to it lol

…girl on myspace has been ignoring him since november, thats it

The girl whos number it is doesn’t like you. That is why she isnt responding so stop sending her texts.

she’s just not into you. no need to be a super creep.

Haha your all so funny. But it’s actually a business matter. Evolve maybe you can answer this then, if I sent a text to that phone and texting was not enabled then it would send it back correct?

Business matter through text messages? Thanks for confirming the “girl is ignoring me” hypothesis.

And no. If they didn’t have text messaging, you would just not get a response like you are. But, she does have it, and doesn’t want to talk to you. And after seeing this thread, I know why.

Wow way to be a douche, for one I wasn’t asking you. Two it’s not like it’s a corporate business deal going down. And you being a fag about a simple question proves to me that you have no life and would rather be an Internet thug making comments about a matter you have no clue about. So you can just go away now.

Coming from the guy who wants someone on the internet to find out if a number has texting and they are getting their messages? While they are at it, why not locate the phone and just show up and say hi to her.

not always, but it might.

If the personal attacks continue, bans will be handed out like candy.