Callout: 05OrangeSS

Just want to combine chains on the greater than thread…we can do a dig or roll…maybe this Sunday @ Taffy’s…no drama wanted…you can race me or Chris 95Z28 since @ this point are cars are pretty much exactly the same.

:tup: if you need a camera man lemme know jeff…unfortunitely my car won’t be seeing any action for a few weeks at least because I got into an accident last monday and have some body work to do :frowning:

whatever…Im down whenever…tonight, tomorrow, sunday…let me know

I’ll be the tape car.

Josh will come out for this.

Let me know when :tup:

my friend is lookin to run u to chris…

everyone is picking on chris…:biglol:

what kind of numbers/track times is this cobalt producing?

id like to watch this race…when you decide on a day, please post it.

no times or numbers…but don’t let that scare ya…

Lets gun for Sunday Night…I need to put on my band clamps on that I finally got from summit…my exhaust used to feel like it was about to fall off over 80 mph…i’ll have a passenger in my car shooting vid and we can also have a chase car as well.

OH SNAP… Chris is being called out… :lol: good thing its you and not me… :lol: jk

ill chase…hopefully i can keep up

i should get in this too…

o god shut up…obviously your car is faster…

You and me both… there might not be much of a video to tape.

This would work out well actually as i’ll be running wicked civy tonight probably and maybe tom too if he ever decides to race haha. :stuck_out_tongue: we could use a camera man for that one though too.

i got a camera, just no chase vechile

Are you sure your Gayvic is fast enough?

:snky:

Most likely Taffy’s than tommorrow night…if thats good for everyone else and weather permitting…I have my digi that I shot the vids with in the other thread.