CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

Fml I knew I quoted it wrong

Haha I love that you guys know it enough to correct him.

I think the VW guy is confusing his car with a Honda hatch.

It was sweet when a 2300lb honda hatch had 400rwhp but sadly the GTI is 3100lbs+ which puts it very close to what JTs car weighs :frowning:

I definitly have some weight to shed in this car. I’ve done vary little of that other that pulling emissions bullshit and my spare. I just recieved my cable so I’ve got a little work to do tomorrow to trouble shoot some problems with timing pull and o2 correction I’ve had. Hopfully I’ll be ready this week to get some legit runs in.

“you just can’t climb in the ring with Ali 'cause you think you box!”

Hopefully your tune and pick up a bunch of power

Maybe jt will :tspry: the next time you guys race?

I’d like to be there for when this goes down. Hopefully your VW boy will come too again!

I just read this thread after not being on NYSpeed in a week. Fucking stupid. Maybe someday people will turn 17 and won’t need to make posts about whose dick is bigger.

Why do people try and take all the fun of smack talking and racing?

I realize a growing number of people on here don’t race but this sort of thing is usually entertaining and motivates some people to mod their cars.

This whole section of the forum is built/founded on rivalry

It’s the same thing about posting random criticism in build threads and crap.

There have been a ton of cool races between high HP cars where the vids never made it this section because a lot of people who don’t race and never have just hate all day on it.

Probally cuase the cant afford to build a high hp car.

You shouldn’t have to act like a tool to get people to race.

LOL

If you notice, about 95% of the people in this thread who posted/had criticism were people who do not even have “cars” let alone fast cars. Including myself lol.

I want this hatch with 400 rwhp sounds sikkk. :tup:

VWSRSLO is available as a custom plate just saying.

I’ve got everything pretty much set want to run sometime this week?

Empire is on Wednesday night, if Jim’s still coming there should be plenty of opportunity on the way.

Probably not since JT took the motor out of his car

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/stanggang1892/301342_1949492182081_1385880159_31650158_395281_n.jpg

If you would like to see how you would have done you could always run 38stang (we are door to door and trap exactaly the same) or you could run the Z28 camera car, i pull him by about 2 or so car lengths. Or we can rematch next year! :twisted:

no abs, and heat? OMG looks like a race car!

looking for a 400whp LS1 I have one

Thanks John, but i am currently negotiating a deal on an Lq9 block :snky:

I remember getting shit on here about that.:slight_smile: How much easier was it to get the motor out then on a stock Fbody with all the shit in the way, valvesprings, heads, changing plugs… :tup: