CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

Granted they are both in Rochester but Zane’s big turbo VR6 Jetta and Danger’s S4 move out pretty good. Both cars would probably decimate this 1.8T.

Don’t toy with me either!!!

Matt dangers car moves pretty fucking good, I bet Haenszel’s Audi could put up a fight.

Someones overall thoughts are going to consist of the norm not of the few. I am sure there are many quick VWs somewhere but the fact of the matter is we are more used to seeing fast LSX powered cars then VW’s. Nothing to get upset about its just the way it is.

What is cool about having a tow hook on a car? I guess I’m having trouble picturing where/why.

That can’t be said enough. Its just simply how much money it would take to get a MK4 VW platform into say 11s vs an LSX powered car. To get a MK4 into 11s it would most likely cost between 6 to 8k MINIMUM. Its just not a good platform for that at all. On the contrary, as I’m not a F-body wiz, but as JT has said he has less than 2k into his and already runs 11s with not being able to launch.

Dropping that much money for 11s in a VW never made sense to me. If anything throw the 1.8 in a MK2 VW and you have a lighter, more suited car for that.

Most likely coming out of the front bumper. And its not necessarily cool, kind of a trendy thing and silly IMO.

rear bumper, i like it, dont care if others do, just dont touch my car.

Best of both worlds?

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/333627-GURU-s-official-LS-B5-Quattro-Swap-for-under-5k

and american engine in a German car sounds like someone is fucking stupid to me :gotme: tho

Wait…isn’t that the new cts-v?

I think weird engine swaps rule. That guy already had a pretty wild gt28rs s4 motor in it.

YeaH, stupid like that LS1 swapped Z3… or baddass as FUCK

word

Word.

lS series swap in anything = win

:tup:

BULLSHIT! (no one likes the tuna here)

Go get your self a hamburger and fries for $3.25 FAGGOT!

it’s 2.95… unless you accounted for inflation or some shit

:tup::tup::tup:

This is the kinda shit talking we’ve been missing for quite a while!!! sweet.

X…