CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

^^ and a cable/tune is going to bring the VW into that territory lol. I am willing to throw $100 at this race too.

Whats ur F scale at? And is donovans a MD or a D jet?

Dynomite

Oh its a dyno jet?

this is going to be the last post I have on this topic, and it is coming from a 29 year old, pretty successful i(n my opinion) person. I am not going to post up shit talk, simply some things I have learned in my days:

1.) Once you get over the age of 21, modifiying cars to “define” yourself is sad, seriously.
2.) If you are living at home and are over 21 and putting money into cars, please stop. Put that money into bettering yourself, college, professional carreer, your own apartment etc.
3.) I deal with all sorts of car people everyday, I am a store manager for a parts store, and if everyone was into the same cars it would be a very boring hobby
4.) Be thankful people modify their cars differently, again if it was all the same it would be boring
5.) No matter how fast you think you are, there is always a faster car. If your building a car to be the fastest, dont, you will just waste your time, enjoy it for the “build”, there is always a bigger fish

Not sure who this is directed at. Not sure why you feel the need to keep trying to be the mature adult? If you were here i would give ya a pat on the back and an 'atta boy on your accomplishments. But i will respond;

1.) I am 24 years old and i come on to a car forum to discuss cars and car related things. I don’t go into other aspects of my life on here.
2.) I live at home, my home. My name is on the deed to the house. I will also be graduating from UB this fall with a double major. What i (or anyone else for that matter) do with my finances is none of your or anyone else’s business.
3.) I agree
4.) this is the same as your point 3
5.) Up until this point i have put a grand total of ~ $2000 into modding my car over the 4 years i have owned it. My next build will be finally getting the car to where I enjoy it as well as making it much nicer to drive. The bigger fish around here is going to be Cougarspeed or Joe4eyes :lol:

Most people besides my group of friends don’t know these things about me because i keep it that way purposely, again, its my own business. To answer back, it seems the measure of one’s E cock on nyspeed is no longer about cars but about what you own, how much money you have and what degrees you hold. You can keep that rat race.

wasnt directed to you, or acting like the mature adult, if you feel I was talking to you, dont, just take it as advice. I am just trying to help others with what I have done or seen other people I know have done.
Honestly I think car “meets” are becoming just “haters balls”. Just last night I was at the infamous place where this whole thing started and as I walked away from my car, two guys came up to my car, stared at my carbon fiber hood, kept stareing to see if the slits on the top were functional. For some reason they found it necessry to ask one of my buddies what “that thing was hanging out the bumper”. My buddy said a tow hook, they then found it necessary to grab my tow hook for a second and shake the back of my car to see if it really was. I just looked over and laughed, I didnt care but it just showed how much car people suck now. Instead of saying “cool”, “thats different” they find it necessary to walk up to each persons car and talk shit or better yet touch shit. Never in my life would I go up to someones car and shake it, none the less touch it. Honestly, I think I am just going to stay around my “honda peeps” because they show a lot more respect for cars then I am seeing lately. Hate on haters, Hate on!

No. But you have to remember VW’s d00ds car is probably like 3100 lbs and jt’s is probably 3600lbs . You people always forget this

Wrong my car weighed 3550 before I took ~250 lbs out of it :slight_smile:

We don’t forget anything. We just NEVER see VW’s beating up on anyone besides the owners wallets.

http://amazingdata.com/mediadata35/Image/hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_pwn3d-owned-own3d-14_2009072723462910023.jpg

This is like the 3rd time I’ve heard how large you are or how hard you hit in this thread. I can’t imagine you can be that huge that you and others have to keep commenting on it. You sound as mad as budsdubbin. Anger management kids.

You should see it from my perspective

QFT

This is so very true. There really aren’t any fast VW’s in Buffalo.

so true, i mean there is Handful of 120ish trapping s4’s but nothing more than that… we need a gt28s4 round here lol

or a big turbo vr6 audi wagon

Workin on movin back as we speak.

dont toy with me

Hopefully matt trasks vr6 will be fast when he’s done with it we will see tho lol

On a side note karter is large as fuck I’ve seen him in person before and hung out with him lol there’s no doubt how big he is