CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

are you still fucking talking? Atleast Jim comes off big and bad on the internet. You come of like a bitch in both worlds, and don’t even pop your little mouth off at me. I hit harder than Chris Brown.

Calm, well-sorted, and fair, IMO.

While all the shit flinging from the sidelines is funny, it’s not going to improve the chances of this race happening.

If you guys actually want to see these two run stop trying to put your 2-cents in. You’re not part of it anyway.

Agreed

Meh, we don’t even have to run for $, that can be up to you as well. I just thought it would make it a bit more interesting and $100 certainly isnt going to put anyone in the poor house. This way the only thing that is on the line is someone’s hurt pride when the race is over. Josh can be Rich from PINKS and we can negotiate shit on the starting line. :tup::tspry:

Can we shave josh’s head for this?

If there are enough of us to hold him down, I don’t think he’d have a choice.

Mob Justice!
I’ll bring the clippers.

But if you still have a mullet, consider yourself next…

1quikz vs onyx … loser gets the Mr.Clean cut?

I don’t expect 11’s with street tires and a open diff. I’ll be out of town that week anyways. I will come out to one of these events soon enough to see what I can trap though.

Or last official day out is September 25th at Lucky City. Can you make that date?

jt76, will your car still be out then? I think you said it was going in for a new setup?

No JT76 won’t be able to make 9/25, his car is coming off the road mid sept. this year

I was planning on taking my car off the road September 17th due to my insurance expiring that day. The whole car is then coming apart cougarspeed style :lol:. Anything is possible though, I may decide to keep it on the road another month to take advantage of the cool fall temps. I liked my dyno numbers, i would like some respectable time slips to go with it. I still plan on coming to this month’s event at Empire though. :tup:

How much extra would it cost to keep your car on the road an extra month + few days? Race him for that amount?

I’m not sure how I acted like a tool? Whatever regardless without a legit strip setup NYI wouldn’t be a good place for a rematch. I still need to look into a slick setup at a fair price and an lsd before I get serious at the track. Best 60ft I’ve made on this setup is a 2.3 which is shot. As for the race weight I have no clue and tq I havn’t dyno’ed in over a year so I’m not sure. I’ll be dynoing again at the end of the summer.

I appreciate you making the attempt to setup a clean race but in my eye’s I just don’t have a setup to cut a decent launch. If I can get slicks I’ll give it a shot but without a lsd I don’t think I’ll get too far.

Until then lets get some legit roll races in thats all I ask.

I already told you multiple times why. Perhaps i misjudged being a D bag for your brand of humor ? Regardless, as i have said it has no impact upon my life. Im over it. Also, I am well known to be the worst driver at the track in the history of RWD cars. My best 60 foot this season was a 1.98, so we are not very far off in that department. As i said, we can do a rolling start at the track, i was not joking at all when i said i have done it before :lol: From what i hear Lucky City is an “anything goes” type of place. We can do best 2 out of 3? IDC i would rather this happen legally in light of all the hype, im sure we will figure something out. Get your car squared away, in the mean time i will have chuck tweak mine a bit and get the AFR’s out of boost level.

Josh, im not sure what it would cost for the extra month, i pay for 6 months at a time and it was like $275 for 6 months. The extra month won’t kill me, i simply want to get a head start on the build before i wake up one day and its June.

long gone…

Not exactly… there is no magical number for poping rods on the 1.8t. All it really takes is for there to be high cylinder pressure and some detonation and/or pre-ignition, then BOOM. Having a solid tune is key for this not to happen there are others out there running 400+whp without an issue on stock bottom end.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Sounds good we can definitely take a few runs then if I can find slicks before we can maybe do a few from a dig.

Jt, what did ur car make and on whos, and what kind of dyno?

On Turbociv’s dyno 2 days ago it made:

458 rwhp
428 rwtq

Running stupid rich… i can probably hit 470+ rwhp if the air fuel is tweaked a bit