CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

I love how 1/2 of nyspeed is backing this vw kid as this picture perfect nice guy, when all he has done in this thread is scream, puff his chest, and make threats of violence again jt76 when in contrast jt76 has done none of these things besides point out facts that butt her the vw kid. life sucks, the truth hurts, get over it kid.

I am going to fight everyone

:mamoru:

You sir, are so mad… bro.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/Shockwave179/80999678.jpg

Can I fight Subsdubbadingdong or whatever his name is?

Can’t the two of you just get along? Go have a few drinks, rotisserie a bar skank, and call it all in good fun?!?!?!

Simple truth is I just can’t stand a kid that calls me a tool, douche bag… whatever behind a keyboard and can’t say it to my face. I’m not gonna just stand back while he trys to be all BIG man on the internet. If he went about this callout, and kill video a bit differently then none of this drama would be going down. I should be getting my cable in a few days so we will run this coming week.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Where the hell have you been???

:bigtup:

this is fucking hilarious. i dont know jt76, but do know buddsdubbin. franks car should walk jt’s car WITH a correct tune. Ive always told him he needed a better tune he has the goodies to do it. But enough with the internet tough guy shit lol its making both partys look silly.

budsdubbin, will you run jt76 at Empire on the 24th?

Excuses aren’t allowed for this event are they?

Truth is, a 1.8t with a 50-trim generally struggles to cross 375whp on a good day.

Funny how saying first impressions are a bitch wasn’t even an insult and he once again had to spout off

even if it does we all know it is still slow :slight_smile:

Making excuses as to why someone lost is fine. In order to get to that point though there actually has to be a race… and we all know it’s harder to setup a proper race than to win or loose. Especially setting up a race after 3 pages of poking each others eyes.

And typically when you get there on a stock bottom end you tend to have holes in your block…

(pretty sure his bottom end is stock…)

=

http://dudelol.com/img/come-at-me-bro.jpg

My slow thing went off as soon as I heard vw… And I’ve never heard someone bitch as much as they do about a cable your worse then the people at stores looking for cables for their fucking computer, it always excuses when people run oh my tune sucked, my hand slipped off my dildo shifter, blah blah, take it like a man and accept that you lost and run again, it’s like your a whiney baby and everyone is laughing jesusfuckingchrist

Budsdubbin,

You have yet to do or say anything that debunked my orig observation that you ACTED like a tool. Every post you make,you make threats which leads me and everyone else on this board not in your circle of friends to gain a negative opinion of you. See how that works?

If you can stop foaming at the mouth for a second i would like to ask you a couple serious questions:

What Tq does your car make?
What is the race weight of your car?

Rematch will be at NYI on the 24th of Aug. It will also be for the hefty baller sum of $100. I no longer feel like i “owe” you a rematch on your terms due to this internet tough guy nonsense, homie don’t play like that. So we can go normal tree, pro tree, onyx flag us, rolling start all that can be up to you! If you can keep from stabbing anyone maybe this can be fun.

take it or leave it :gotme: