CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

No! I’m getting in on this race too now!

Now I know why I was reluctant to join this forum.

I don’t understand the intensity of this thread as a whole. Yes I drive a VW but that doesn’t mean I hate Hondas, Nissans, Subbies or anything with a pushrod motor.

Everyone needs to calm down jeeezzzz.

Ah. I remember back in like 05-06 when us DSM guys and FBod guys were getting down on a regular basis. I am 99.9% sure every race was awesome and evey callout classy. Whether someone got raped or it was close we all went back and :highfive:. Actually I think it was pretty much me vs WNYFbody since I was out on a regular basis. Nothing but good things to say about that Fbod crew.

Then I got a wife, houses, kids and those times are now simply memories of when I had the fastest 13 second car on the street.

For the record it was a FWD car. Gay but fun.

Carry on…good read.

I don’t think it has to do with having a vw in general, but more talking to young kids acting like it is the end all be all and so fast. That was dis-proven.

Wah this forum is too mean can’t we all just get along?”

Wah this forum is a bunch of softies who don’t race for street cred.”

http://immigr8.biz/Diet%20Secrets%20Revealed_files/guarantee5.gif

Meh, there were better callout threads dramatically speaking, but this one wasn’t too bad. I would like to see a fast V dub one day.

Not bad…

well, that read just killed some time at work tonight.

He said it well, and don’t bring a dsm to a fbody meet unless you wanna get eaten alive with the jokes and car bashes etc I took it like a man and now loom where I am back at home typing on the computer I still think that you should post them videos of my stupidity Jim!

If someone thinks they have the fastest car out there, then they don’t understand the fact there will ALWAYS be someone faster. Racing can be fun but it’s about the race and getting parked, and if you lose, saying “holy shit, your car has some nuts!” You need to know how to be a good winner as well as a good loser. I win some and lose some but it’s still fun. And all you better stop misspelling my friggin screen name or somebody’s gonna get put down!

this shit has always been mad gay imho, but w/e, keep racing on the streets, just dont cry when you loose your license or kill/seriously injure someone

dont get me wrong, i did stupid shit when i was late teens, early 20’s but im pretty sure both parties involved are at least mid 20’s at this point, time to grow up and realize what the consequences of your actions could be

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

you took a lot of time out of your life to write this up, for no reason other than to try to make yourself sound like a boss, and humiliate someone. i mean, it wasnt entertaining, well written, or clever, it was just a bunch of shitty facts and opinions. maybe you should find a more productive hobby

also these 2 vw kids have been all fucking talk for the last 4 years, whats changed? vws are slow in a straight line, end of story. i dont know why the fuck you would ever start out using that platform to make a fast-in-a-straight-line car, its useless, and makes seriously no sense

in the end, youre both risking bodily harm, financial hardship and serious legal trouble in order to impress 17 year old kids, which i find to be SUPER funny

How many more times are you going to edit that last line to perfection?

Sorry DAD i won’t do it anymore :frowning:

Just edited it again actually, my ideas and what I choose to write don’t really all come to me at once. I write, re-read, and perfect

Remember joeystypeS and cartman? That was way better. I can think of a ton more if I spent some time. This one is just gay cause now were making physical threats. I know budsdubbin as person and in real life he’s a pretty nice guy. As for vws being slow and gay, well, most are but there’s a couple in the area that are stupid fast. Budsdubbin has a friend that makes well over 400whp that I bet would give you a run for your money. Fwd is obviously the less glorified chassis but if it’s not from a dig I don’t really see it making a diff. Mrsmith, kingsario, toda, Kevin, John Donovan can def second that cause I still have videos of them putting 1000cc bikes, and supercars to shame on zee highway.

Meh, im sticking with my orig observation about the personalities involved. First impressions are a bitch. As i stated before, i really take none of this seriously. I thought i would post this over here to ruffle a few feathers, seemed to work. Your boy is the one who got butt hurt and started making threats. As far as the RWD vs FWD thing, again i don’t give a shit and there is an arguement for both sides. Turbociv and MrSmith both went to RWD. The others i have not heard of in years. I can name names too, TurboLS1SS, Firehawk, Choda etc etc Its a moot point. My race with budsubbin was a race between a 11 sec mid 120s trap car and a low 13 sec 10X trap car, im sure no one is shocked at the outcome.

Correct me if I’m wrong but depending on year isn’t about 300WHP what a stock LS1 puts out? Why is this even an argument?

volkswagen owner.

Hey, I like my expensive volkswagen.

Uh huh, my tuned bolt on car is faster :rofl:

+1

Seriously please say this to my face you little fuck, clearly your birth was a mistake. As much as I love taking the time out of my day to read through all this bullshit I’ve got too many things going on in my life to respond at this point. WE ARE GOING TO RUN AGAIN WHEN I GET MY CABLE BACK. Someone once told me theres always drama running with you and I really couldn’t believe it would go to this level.

The original runs were bullshit I told you that flat out after the runs. You said we would run again no big deal. This isn’t high school anymore… hasn’t been for the last 7 years say this shit to my face please and see what happens.

I also love how the determining factor of my GTI being “fast or slow” rides solely on weither I beat or lose to JT76’s 450whp ish Ws6.