CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

I honestly can’t believe the amount of time and effort put into this thread by JT.

this is a huge headache, but I managed to read the entire thread (Sunday afternoon is THAT relaxing). Conclusion: I’m really glad that I don’t care at all about racing people or having the siqqqqqest fastest car ever because being involved in any part of this social abortion would be a great reason to just hold hands with everyone involved and jump off of a bridge together… making the world a better place.

Yep!
Priorities!

El oh el

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

this thread has made my iq drop, that is all lol

LOL.

I’m pretty sure my cock wears like a medium from abercrombie, but thanks for noticing.
If you had more than 14 posts, you’d know understand how famous for being the same size as an apartment complex, I am.

Your IQ is now negative?

Seriously, does anyone have any responsibility on here besides their cars?

This place turned into a bunch of old fogies :lol: Try to stir the pot up a bit around here and its not cool anymore :gotme: Anyone that knows me knows that i take none of this nonsense seriously, we had a good laugh at Turbociv’s today. Oh well, carry on!

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

huh?

Firehawk = chuck
JnJ = jason
JT76 = Jim

jason built your motor, i only lifted it into a truck lol

As long as it’s higher than 200 feet I am in!

Yes

I meant to say jay, and yes you did have the luck of touching my epic motor, haha. I promise when my car is done in a month or two (keeping fingers crossed) I will let you have a shot at the fasted b16 in wny (thats my goal)!

:tup:

Epic win and true I think I’m the size of a double wide

And Eric yes it’s been like that that’s why I stay in the house and get fatter by the minute I’m done with this thread and have no more to say I’ll sit back and relax at least I’m not getting made fun of…

:lol: i was kidding dood

Lol at this thread.

This thread passed some time.

Why can’t people just run for fun and not be complete douche bags? On both accounts.

I think the root of the problem is “a little fun” getting taken too far.

People like myself, 1quikz, JT76, and more on here tend to make jokes and have a sense of humor that gets misunderstood. Peoples pride gets hurt too easy.

I agree this should all be in fun but when you involve different personalities, the money we invest in our passion and our different views it spins out of control.

So what’s the point of having a ‘Kills’ section anymore on here. If there was a Kill, usually the looser is going to be a little butt hurt. When didn’t nyspeed turn into Dr. Phil? Fuck

i agree…nobody likes to lose.

But it is all in how you look at it, if someone manages to beat me i commend them and just laugh a little because it means they put alot of work into their car.

But i am also the type to not judge people based on the car they drive or mod. If we all liked the same cars, these forums wouldn’t exist.