CALLOUT: Budsdubbin

Lol obvs kno one know Jim one of the reasons I don’t visit meets is because one I was sick of being made fun of and looking like a stupid fuck so I learned to talk trash and nutswing on the Internet and not come out to meets, fair on my part, and I’m sorry buy IMO all vws are slow as shit Idc what mods you do to them they will always be slow just like steve hewitts 35r auto shitmobile that breaks more them my talon… Wvs should just be slammed and driven off a cliff and FYI if you don’t have a fbody or mustang dont race the fbody crew that’s rule number one they are way too :snky: end rant

lol @ 321whp

STEVE HEWITT DOES NOT AND HAS NEVER HAD A GT35R ON HIS GTI. I donno where your getting this bullshit from…

LOL your so MAD, you sound like you are from South Buffalo.

Your about 7 years too late with the meet me @ the flag pole after class bullshit. That might work with 17 year old kids that come to Panera, you should stick to that. Again, if your car does not trap high 90’s 1/8th 120+ 1/4 please don’t waste my time and stick to running 2v mustangs. The ONLY reason i opted to spend my monday night dragging you down the XXX is because i found it comical that a VW owner thought his shit was fast to the point of talking smack to kids in high school.

One more thing:

Edit: i just read some of your rambling that i missed above earlier. The reason the camera car didn’t pass you in the second video is because he missed 2nd gear and then just put it in 3rd and cruised, maybe your computer is on mute? :gotme: And sorry my beeping is off key, seems to work well with all the other cars i have run over the past 8 years. Sorry brah.

Your in High School?.. Naw this is a grown man talking. I’m simply saying to you don’t talk shit behind a keyboard, call me a tool to my face next time and see what happens. Nothing pisses me off more than a cocktobaggin who plays it cool in person then shoots his mouth off over the internet. You sir have gone pro at being a Douchebag.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Maybe the camera should have turned to the left while filming you and the mustang racing because I was right along side it the whole time… Funny thing you don’t see that hmmmmm. Whatever no more bullshit I don’t have time for this I’ll let you know when my cable gets here.

This is me letting you know you are rambling.
Please see above quoted text also including but not limited to pretty much every other post in this thread. Are you seriously challenging people to fights…?

Anyway.

Kinda disappointed at 320 wheel. I was hoping you were making 400+ but then again 1.8t :confused:

Get some slicks.

You are horrible at reading comprehension.

I call a spade a spade :gotme: You made yourself look like a moron the second you jumped out of your car and started shooting off your mouth trying to impress your buddies, then you got all huffy and puffy because i made you MAD after you just finished gettin’ your swell on. We all had a good hearty laugh at your expense though, thanks for the entertainment. As much as this is going to disappoint you no, i am not going to meet you at high noon at the O.K. corral. I have more in my life then an effeminate grocery getter that i risk losing. Want to settle this? Lets put some money on it and make it interesting! :slight_smile: Better yet, lets do it at the NYSPEED track day @ empire. $500 bucks, first to the 1/4 mile wins, onyx can hold the money and recoard the hilarity. Ball is in your court brah.

Am I the only one who feels they are getting dumber and dumber after reading some of the posts in this thread?

That run I overheated. I couldn’t go another round but yeah that was on rt615k street tires.

With the exception of Pat, I feel that owning an Fbody automatically makes you rate your social status, as well as that of people you meet/know on how fast their car is.

Hilarious… Now you want to run for money. Before it was yeah dude hit me up I take my car off the road august 16th. I think everyone new I was about to hit you… Honestly didn’t know I was about to walk into a “why not from a dig”, “rwd is superior to FWD” bla bla bla debate with JT76. All in a matter of a couple minutes into meeting you. Spitting it out like rapid fire… like you’ve been practicing for this moment your whole life in front of a mirror. The whole time I was standing there wondering who the fuck does that? lol It was ridiculous and I was overwhelmed with the intent you bust your mouth open but I didn’t. I’m starting to regret that now.

Dude just race me like last time but I’m gonna beep this time… No big deal whatever happens happens. I’m not into racing for money regardless of who the race is with its a shady situation and as for the track idea… Yeah great idea why didn’t you race biff at the track?

I don’t really like that many “car people” to begin with. That is a whole other topic of discussion. I have car friends that own just about every make/model, and im pretty sure you know that.

Promise im not going to get shanked? :ohnoes:

Running you is a complete waste of my time. As I have stated multiple times now, the entire purpose of me coming up there was because i was told by others that you had a “fast car” (:lol:) and liked to run your mouth (again, to kids in high school)…jumping out of your car and making stupid comments right off the bat only added to that preconception. I asked you for a dig to which you looked at me as if i was from mars, so i threw in a good natured jab and you got MAD. Isnt the F body guy supposed to be the meat head and the VW guy more concerned with re-doing his headliner in Burberry? The apocalypse must be upon us.

wait so this guy in his shitty vw, is mad because someone talked shit about his shitty vw, and now he wants to fight?
Can we get jesse to just knock him out and spare another epic video like the last one?

Win fo sho

Dude you are a fucking pussy not dig racing rob b dig raced me and didn’t bitch one bit, I raced lost took the beating let everyone make fun of me and called it a night and I’m dumb grow some balls and take the hit and sorry to say vws are slow I’ll race you from a dig and roll I’m stock and enough of the bs excuses my car has this issue my cable is messed up my tune sucks blah blah just take it like a man and get your sand out of your vagina

This thread got gay the second the word “dub” was mentioned.

GOdddd I hate VW’s and their owners.

RAPE!

Wait a god damn minute here!
Is jt76’s collar still poped on that piece of shit abercombie shirt he still wears from the fourth grade? You know the one his grandpa bought him. Along with the piece of shit mustang he drove in high school. I’m glad you upgraded but honestly dude, your grandpapies “will” is going to run out fast and your fucked! You better stay put in mommy and daddy’s house because everyone knows you cant hack it in the real world. Why dont you suck a duffle bag of dicks and possibly do everyone a favor by choking on one.

and it looks like we found another one whos asshole has been streched as far as his tires.

Why would you buy a commuter car and act like its cool? You aimed for the bottom of the barrel, if you were gonna go for electrical problems on purpose, why would you have set the goals a little higher, like audi? or bmw?

actually what we found here is JT76’s sack rider, i bet your just a small and tiny as he is with that little poor excuse for a babies penis. I hope your collar is poped while you read this with your extra small abercombie shirt on