Callout > Choda

Lets do this. Your on 11 psi but will probably do it on 15 with open dump. :lol:

Im only on 5 psi. :smiley:

Suppose to be nice and cool tonight…

BOOM

Had class tonight and just finished dinner. Tonight is a no go.

Let’s shoot for the 20th at empire. :tup: I am at 11 psi and no more. I don’t open the cutout racing now. It’ll over boost to much. 11 is already pretty much the limit. I don’t lie about the psi I’m on or what the truck runs. Last time u told me u were on stock boost but turbo civ did a pulley swap lol. That way I can race u, see Joelster run, joe foureye, pixie nova…

• Updated - - -

U shoulda texted me instead of posting this :fail:

• Updated - - -

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r719/Choda_70mmZ71/2B1D8004-620D-4ED4-ADE4-E77C0B544962-969-00000103F9F5DCF9_zps67be2774.jpg

Told ya :slight_smile:

I was on stock boost #'s with pulley swap.
5psi with stock pulley - pulley - 7 psi then headers and full exhaust its back to 5 psi :lol: due to flow

Im just tuned now, only diff.
Ill deff try for the 20th. Was gonna take ride up this Friday also if no rain

Cool. What was your best at Lancaster w the new exhaust and tune?

Anyone going to the track this weekend ? I’m down

never ran it yet. need to re-dyno and see power diff with tune.

20th moms is cancelled cause the rain closed the track the week before. I’m prolly not going to make it up there.

We’ll see. Even if I don’t you should still make some passes w that 500+ wheel beast

I think I felt some breaking up today and swapped back to my 9 psi spring. Just my luck I met up w Choko and he pulled by me both pulls. 500+ wheel tundra is flying.

He’s got some serious mph, even if I was still at 11 I think he woulda pulled. :tup:

1. I need a boost controller
  2. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to keep going with the truck but now I might have too :slight_smile:

Gotta get the stang back out next year bruh. All it needs is a new set of plugs :lol:

I showed ya, the plugs are good :tup:

good runs.
yeah lets re run when your on 11.

my truck makes a bit more then 500hp and 600tq

this is on 5 psi/6 psi if its cold out. next time your around the shop. take my truck for a rip.

Once NST finishes up the crank pulley ’ had to have a custom one made as no one makes them’ i should be around 10-11lbs
But the issue is, there’s only one tuning option and its sorta a multi leveled canned tune as only 1 company cracked the computer.
2 company’s are working on cracking it so there will be a tunable platform hopefully by next sping/summer.

If not im gonna do nitrous with a stand alone 1 gallon cell and pump and leave it at 5/6psi

Bully dog just came out w a tuner for Toyota tundras and tacomas

i have had it for 2 months, i was involved in the what has to be done part of it for the modified supercharged trucks. Mines a but tweaked compared to others.

But its still not a tunable platform. Nothing custom and BD will never release a custom tuning version like HP tuners or anything as BD says ’ they are EPA compliant ’ :rolls eyes:

So as of now, im at my limits.

Talking to my truck buddy’s I have a couple things I wanna test out, if all works then I’ll go back up to 11 and re run ya. Won’t be anytime soon though