Lancaster tonight

Ill be making a couple quick passes before the garbage shows up. plan on being first in line and if my first two passes are within a tenth, ill head out. if they are 2 or 3 tenths dif then ill keep going till i get some consistan passes.

its gonna be hot.

high 9s would be nice.

Got some friends heading up. Might be a good opportunity to test the new clutch. See you there with your redneckmobile.

good luck…that turbo will love that heat

I had planned on making it out.

Blows the tires off w any brake boosting. Had to leave at idle in 2wd

Rt - .5009 (sportsman .5000 tree)
60" - 2.3
1/8 - 9.5 @ 78

That’s a full second faster than my intake/exhaust/tune setup. I’d love to leave at 5 psi but it won’t hold it. Did not try 4x4. Maybe next time. I wanna read around to see if guys are launching w them in 4x4.

Damn quicker than I thought… figure out that launch

Miss u bigsbee. The et sucks the mph is nasty.

“Lag for traction, boost for action” - Toda

Stock hemi will still run quicker then a 9.5 :stuck_out_tongue: what were the temps when you were running?

As for launching at full boost in 4x4, a kid around the corner from me tried doing that there today with his duramax…saw a photo on facebook of his truck getting towed off the track. Apparently he tried launching at full boost and the wheel came right off haha

Your truck sounds fucking dirty, fyi. :tup:

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i ran 9.76 @76.52mph

1.3rt and 2.38 60’

i am teh suck. my fuzion siq tires spin way too much, i have to launch between 5000-5500rpms. Maybe ill throw my z-stars on next week and see if i can atleast get below a 2sec 60’ and dip lower 9s

i’ll be dropping about 50lbs and getting a header so hopefully that will help

Broke the 9 barrier with an 8.89 @ 87.4 mph. Still spinning way too much. Hope new tires will have the bite I need.

Go on a tuesday or a friday, you’ll get much better traction.

For sure. My schedules so f’d up I didn’t think I’d make it last night. Some shit cars but also some nice. Red turbo’d Camaro pulling low 7’s. Diesel truck blasted the drivers front tire off launching in 4 wheel drive.

how did that happen?

whatd it snap?

just when i think about launching mine i hear this… eeeek

There is probably a big difference with launching a diesel in boost vs launching your truck lol

I know that Parish dude from all the LSx forums was launching in 4hi and switching into 2hi a little ways out.

It was on the other side but it had to the hub u joint. Truck never hit the ground, just landed perfectly on the wheel. Guess if it was gonna happen, couldn’t have landed better. No worries Choda, it was a diesel so we’re talkin SERIOUS horsepower.

you mean serious torque, not horsepower :slight_smile: as far as i know i think his truck only has the exhaust and a programmer.

Was it red with a mismatched bed?

I’m reading that guys launch in 4 high then right before the 1-2 shift click it in 2 wheel…

Not sure about doing this yet.

If you’re worried put a trailer hitch on the mustang

no. black duramax.