CALLOUT: CKY89

[quote=“psphinx81,post:279,topic:35770"”]

those two toolbags talking shit are fucking retarded

[/quote]

Please specify said toolbags.

540 and that fahq idiot, wtf did they have to do with this? jesus christ u 10 yr old scumbags

[quote=“540guy,post:239,topic:35770"”]

your just mad beacuse my moms sunfire is faster then your car
and why did i start to pull on you evertime and if i recall he was yelling ou the window, and if you want hardass we are one street over well meet right now if you want a asskickin

[/quote]

Why the fuck are you driving your moms car? What are you, 16? I’m sure if she knew you were trying to street race with it, she wouldn’t let you drive it. You fucking idiot.

The douchebaggery in this thread is appalling.

[quote=“psphinx81,post:282,topic:35770"”]

540 and that fahq idiot, wtf did they have to do with this? jesus christ u 10 yr old scumbags

[/quote]

i only know of you thru ryan dauman but i love you :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“dawn,post:283,topic:35770"”]

Why the fuck are you driving your moms car? What are you, 16? I’m sure if she knew you were trying to street race with it, she wouldn’t let you drive it. You fucking idiot.

[/quote]

dawn is my hero. end of story.

yup ryan is my best bud since i was 5

[quote=“cky89,post:284,topic:35770"”]

i only know of you thru ryan dauman but i love you :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

mmm guy love

95xbird- im hoping by the time we run, I at least have 3.73’s. But im gonna try to see if I can afford a new set of heads and gears.

bnoihio

[quote=“TheKID,post:287,topic:35770"”]

95xbird- im hoping by the time we run, I at least have 3.73’s. But im gonna try to see if I can afford a new set of heads and gears.

[/quote]

Well you got 2 weeks.Remember I am running a stock 1800 stall and turning 2.3 60’ times.

[quote=“dawn,post:283,topic:35770"”]

[/quote]

the whole point of bringing my moms car was to beat him in it, i own two of my own cars thank you verymuch and it wouldent be worth my time to race him in my, but i like the word douchebaggery

[quote=“psphinx81,post:285,topic:35770"”]

yup ryan is my best bud since i was 5

[/quote]

yeah i used to work with him at gview. he’s cool as hell

[quote=“psphinx81,post:282,topic:35770"”]

[/quote]

sorry man,i feel really bad that you stumbled apon the scumbags.you seem really nice though

this thread reaks of semen and aids

and dirty pussy…

oh wait, that’s just me.

you guys are all lame

I just :rofl:ed

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:295,topic:35770"”]

you guys are all lame

[/quote]

Nope, just me.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:295,topic:35770"”]

you guys are all lame

[/quote]

word this thread sucks

:lockd::picard::lockd::picard::lockd::picard:

moderation is severely lacking…

how can the mods be so fast to lock other shit and ban other people, but these asshats have several pages of garbage, spread out across more than one thread…and no action has been taken yet.

ban me? please?

a good solid 5 days will do

kthx