Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

Sherm raced him at the track. he destroyed him. Why do we have to go to another city to prove ourselves when we were at the track that night. i also didn’t see you there?

Nope. My car is slow and I don’t wave my dick about it. I’ve only raced like 3 people since I’ve finished it and 2 were friends of mine, just for kicks.

man, winter drama is gonna be at a all time high this year

So let me get this straight. you don’t wave your dick about it but yet you’ll come in here and run your mouth about something that has taken place already, and has an outcome already? ?Looks like you’re just trying to help wave studderins dick with him. :gay2::gay:

Yup, you got me. Damn. I wish I was more like Sherm.

Score one for me!

i cant wait :slight_smile:

hes not off by far though.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38289

I already made my callout, nothing more to say.

:deadhorse: horseshoes & hand grenades

thats what I dont get?
kill me on the street then. If your so much faster then me, why be scard to race me?

yea yea i know they saying, but one or two small mods and hell be right there with him. johnny still has a LOT of bolt ons he can do. all of which are readlily availible.

Are you going to drive to Buffalo for this “street” race?

yes

Looks like I’m gonna have to join in this battle

Its not my fucking fault NYI was only running 1/8th that day…

His best ever is 12.7…I went 12.2…

I don’t understand why track times don’t count anymore…

.5 in the 1/4 is huge time difference in a 1/4…

Its not like something was going to happen on your 8.1 run to my 7.7 like my car turning off and coasting the rest of the 1/4…I have a 4000stall and 3.73s…Its setup to go 0-120…

:slight_smile:

Yeah me too!!! …o wait i can’t my car has no motor or tranny in it :hang: Fun fun boyz I’ll catch you next year :spank:

http://www.sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/normal_car_show_019.JPG

And just because you can’t stay the fuck out of this…

Your best run the other day was 7.6 with drag radials/cam/bottle… :roll2:

Which is what like a 12.0-12.1 :frowning:

Because I don’t want to drive to rochester to fucking street race…a car I already beat at the track…

Not to mentioned you red lighted like a champ in that race against me at the track…is that your trick for the street :lol:

Go run 12.2 or quicker NA…Then I will drive to Rochester to run you.

And while your on that amazing quest…Try another impossible one and go get laid…