Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

Way2Slow i just wanted to let you know that your car is so fucking hot. I want it so bad. Just incase nobody has told you its hot latley i just thougt i would remind you. Want to sell it?

Justin you want a ls6 intake i know where to get one for a good price right now. Holla at me yo.

So umm ya back to my question on the first page choko wasnt that you i raced about a week ago on the blvd. and if so on or off the bottle. + good race.

What were both of your 60 ft. times?

You 2 may actually be very close on the street

Put it this way I cut a 2.0 spinning letting off and getting back on it and went 8.1 the other day :-X

Which is his best time EVER

Im so sick of this BS…

Track times are track times…go run faster then 12.2 then go ask me for a fucking race.

who the fuck cares??

can you not see my replys? anyone??? are they not showing up???

You and your dick riders keep posting :slight_smile:

And I know if I worked for a shop…I would also try to stay out lame drama bs because it only ends up making you and your business look bad in the end.

good, ill hand you the mop. :lol:

durr durr durr

shit?

’ baby poop ’

I was there for like 3 hours, with time between runs sitting in the staging lanes. He could have come up and asked.

And ya you’re right, the “come race me at the track” doesnt stand when my car is coming off the road :bloated:

I take my car off the road every year on the same day when my insurance runs out.

I dont have a problem with you, so I would have had no problem running you. I was running 13s because i kept missing 2nd. I put a new clutch in and flushed the hydrolics. I thought I got all the air out but obviously I didn’t. So between that and the engagement point changing slightly with the new clutch, 2nd was basically impossible to get into.

You said two weeks :frowning:

yea my car is pretty shitty for what it is, when i bought it it had some pretty retarded mods on it. catted slp headers, predator tune, bolt on slp subframe connectors. i bought it cause ive always wanted a pewter SS and i wanted ttops and black leather interior. its also full weight, the car is about 3,830 with me in it, ive done almost NO weight reduction ( !spare, !rear seats, thats it 40# max) and dont really care to. its a street car, if i wanted a stripper i woulda bought one.

ive told you the cam specs before, its a shitty cam, bolt on si cars keep up with me…like johnny and other local cars. my car made 377 on motor with a cam, thats hardly anything to brag about for an LS1.

I guess J&J didn’t learn that lesson yet…

Zing :slight_smile:

This going down Friday night at NYI or what???

Im around, and up for some friendly runs. Also going to nyi the 21st

You guys are soo cute.

sounds like some people just need to man up.

now there’s a saying i havent heard in a long time! who used to say that? :rofl: