Callout : Jeeves,Badazz28,Psphinx81

sweep sweeep. im gonna MOPPP you up! :lol:

make any other passes than the 10.90? i cant see an auto being to inconsistant. unless you start spraying at different points

choko, I heard you wanted to race some 600’s.

if so, i’m down for a roll or 2.

sounds good bud.

traction…
i ordered a set of bogarts . but they wont be here for a bit.

k, just let me know when/where.

Why do you even post in callout threads? Spectators don’t belong in callout threads. Maybe you can make a 16 second callout thread for your Gutlass, and I’ll run you with my Grand Prix.

Back on topic: When is this going down?

Sherm, I think the 3 of us are pretty close together, don’t you think? My car is a little different since the track last time.

joelster there will be a lot of nice cars going this sunday to nyirp, including a twin turbo big block camaro that should be trapping 215+ :fap:

HaHa ya took me 6 months to get mine. 2 piece or 1 piece?

how about some $ runs. vegas style…

your call.
$1k?

Im game. :smiley:

whats all this vegas business? all the leet racers around here too fast for you? :smiley:

:party2:

J, you went from high 11’s to high 10’s just by spraying? Wow, maybe I should try that. Can u say boom!?

I might want to join, just for fun of course. Although I can almost guarantee you’ll take me down. What do you run NA??? You do a nitrous pass on me and it wouldn’t be worth either of our time, unless of course you spin to no end on the street:biglaugh:

Can you say hater!

Rember that 4000 stall was a bad idea also :slight_smile:

11.9 to a 10.9

Boom will be fine, new combo will be a solid 9.5 sec car.
i cant even boom, cause i always get kicked out of track :lol:

choko did you get bitched out for not having a blowdown tube? or do you have one.

he has a blowdown tube. they bitch at him for no cage…

what day is this stuff going down and where i might be able to come out and play