Callout: Mindless or any 11sec or better cars. :-)

Since Spectators only attract more attention and I drive a POS, I look forward to some good vids from next sunday, some good races and some garbage plates…mmm garbage plates.

Damn it I want a garbage plate now.

Anyone feel like going to get one tonight?

I agree 100% spectators is not a good idea.

Could always get food while there racing… Hmm smart idea I say. Garbage plates are always great.

While Id love to watch these cars rip it up, the more cars the more likely we are to get negative attention from not so nice people with stinkin badgers.

Get garbage plates, they race, then come meet at same location, shoot the shit and eat MOAR garbage plates.

crickets

whose chucky and what does he have done?

id like to come out but i dont really have any good tires to run on maybe if i pick up some dr’s soon ill come out for some runs

anyone form buffalo can use my AAA+ RV 100miles should get you home, if you need it.

chuckie has a cobra, it got beat by a 3rd gen Fbody 2 weeks ago, its a mustange its junk.

we’re comin out buddy and we’re all gonna have a good time.

If someone supplies the trailer I can also be a return vehicle.

ill take anything over another damn 10 bolt.

fuck you, stop blowing mine up :lol:

Ok buddy

its not toast…yet

ya im down for some no bullshit runs… i dont have a problem with most of the guys out there

SO ARE WE SET FOR THIS SUNDAY JUNE 22nd?? MEETING AT THE SPOT???

(pm me and ill tell u the meet spot to avoid cops)

ya lets not make this public :wink:

yeah, id race a cobra thats cool…I don’t mind winning or losing ha just need to scale out what my car has and doesnt

So bill, your car will actually be out here on the 22nd, or you’re riding with someone? I want to see it.

Also, as a “get ready for Sunday” event, anyone who wants to go to NYIRP on Friday could practice up and finish dialing in their setups before the big day. I’ll be there.

Sunday sunday sunday!!!

Ill have an empty car trailer, if anyone wants their car trailered to roch, let me know. You will be sharing the gas bill.

Ive got AAA if anyone needs it in the rochester area.