Obamacares Fate, Votes in Today

Ok so you’re telling me you didn’t sell a car to every person that walked through the door, at the end of the day cars get sold.

Riddle me this batman, if businesses’ only point is to make money, and they spend billions of dollars donating and lobbying, surely they see a return on the investment in the long run?

Why is your company in business? Because it brings results from lobbying. What results? Influences on policies and decision making.

I don’t care if you don’t call lobbying and donating bribing. As long as there is a name behind the money, it’s bribing. Irony is since it’s not illegal as its not a binding contract politicians are allowed to double dip from many companies and they never “have” to show support to one in particular even though they collected from both.

If donations came anonymously than sure it’s fair game, however a million dollar check that says “from Pepsi, with love, hope you get elected” carries a message.

But feel free to tell me how “perverted” my view is and how innocent and perfect our system is as senators continue selling inside trading information during “sit in meetings” to trading companies on our open market.