callout speedped79 and anyone else high 12's

hahaha.:drama2:

mabe mabe not we will see

why talk about it? just run em already.

im game, someone pm me when this is goin down

mabe lancaster tuesday i gota see if any of my buddies wanna go

Wanna run me?

2001 A4 Avant…

is this next week or in a few weeks… if in a few weeks ill run you…

race for money?

ha i currently dont even have gas $ to go race you bastards lol

speedped in the 12s???

Are you guys talking about 1/8th mile?

Oh wait! I was…:mamoru:

hmm, you may win at least from a dig, i have stock rear 3.08s  stock trans and stock stall, ill run ya anyway

I have a 2800 stall converter I’ll sell. Its for a TH350.
I also have a B&M ratchet shift…for a TH350…

You need to pick up $100 worth of springs, and metering rods for that carb. Then, use the map/chart in the back of the Edlebrock cab. manual (you can download it and print it out off there site too) to dial in your setup. Edelbrocks are ok (some people have em on 12 sec cars that I know of) I just love the Quadrdajets, and Holley’s. They all have there pros n cons.

Speedped I PMED you on a product order. Get back to me and let me know either way please:)

i dotn have any $ right now, sry but thanks anyway i appreciate it

i have the jets, springs, rods for it i just jetted up the secondary 2 stages today to fix my lean issue the rods werent helping enough, i bought the carb from my buddy charlie who runs a edelbrock in his car which runs low 7,s in the 1/8th so he let me use whatever jets rods springs i want, i have 1 stage rich rod on both sides stock step up spring, and and 2 staged up secondary jet and stock primary, im going to bring it to the track on of these days mabe tues to tune it all based on track times, right now my lean bogs pretty much gone and it appears its mabe a tad rich on top, theres no smoke but theres some black starting to accumulate on my rear bumper

fyi i have a 700r4 in my car so unless you gota th350 for me too ill have to pass

my daily driver is in the 11’s in the 1/8th mile hahaha
63mph ftw

Is it close to stock? I’d set the carb up with all the components it had from the factory. Then go from there. If you start in the middle, you’re gonna be chasing your tail…I’ve gone through that shit. dl, and print out that chart Edelbrock has…it helps.

I’d be down to run the JT Fbody guy…whenever. I’m replacing a flex plate at the moment and got “Stuff” going on this weekend but…some day. ESP. when I finally man up and get slicks.

i had it stock it was wayyyy lean its a 750 btw and no the motors not stock, its pretty close right now, the timing may be off a tad but not much, like i said im guan bring it to the track and t/t it there

1/8 mile… im gonna say 9.8’s - 10.0

im game for that match up jt

ill run you speedped