callout speedped79 and anyone else high 12's

I might be high 12’s by the end of summer. We’ll see :snky:

Your right.we will see.Even if I already know the outcome from a roll or a dig.

WOW! parapelegic races.I see the outcome looking like the special olympics.

With you running the torch.

well guys you all are sol, the cars broke =[ either a lifter went, or the #7 cylinder cam lobe went bye bye (im praying for the lifter) either way i have no car as of now, ill have it apart in a few days to see the damage ill post up

you blew it up already? wtf

i didnt blow it up it started ticking and got worse alot worse, i took the valve cover off and re-adjusted the rockers on the driver side and the #7 rockers keep getting loose after a revolution, i have locking nuts that are tight , idk wtf it could be, im guessing lifter, if not cam, ill tear into it mabe a lil tomm, i almost killed my door but i controlled myself this time lol. jt if you wanna swing by tomm, pm me and ill give ya my number

ill run speedpeg.

i think i would like to get a run in with some people… i have not got a chance to run my car yet but i would have to guess mid to high 12’s its a 1979 corvette. built 355 4 speed…

yessss… matchup of the century

:rofl:

ldiablo ill beat you even with a fucked lifter

How new is your cam? Did you break it in properly?

not new, its just a factory roller cam, low lift, same with the lifters, thats why im thinking a lifter collapsed, i really dont want to shell out this $ i hate this fucking car its been nothing but issues

welcome to the world of braking shit and putting money into fixing it

Ain’t that the truth!!! Still waiting for my tranny to be finished. Billet drum was on backorder.
Maybe this week.
Gonna sell it & buy a slow Harley if I dont get it working soon!

nahhh this falls under the you get what you pay for, and do it right the first time catagorey.

how do you figure? i replaced the 2 # 7 cylinder lifters, but the noise i originally heard a flutterign noise i thougth was a loose rocker was still there, so i replaced the rockers with a different set of rollers i had and after all day working on it it still makes the fucking noise!! so idk im just going to sell the car and buy a daily

LMAO!! So…I think its a good call to say not too many people will be wanting Speedped Performance building there engines.

i really dont want to shell out this $ i hate this fucking car its been nothing but issues

^^^My new sig.

btw, Quit while you’re ahead…it doesnt get any better. Faster you go, more you break, or the more you spend to get the part that wont break.

ya im looking to buy a daily for now ill be moving out soon and need a more fuel economy car