Camaro ZL-What?

it better come in that camo paint

hey DrewDumb, thats not a notch.

yah sorry

my baddddd

because Ford, for whatever reason, still likes to use rear tires that are the width of those found on a Chevy Cobalt LS.

lol agreed but when pro divers run them they have decent 60’s…their mph and 1/4 times just dont match their hp. 550-600hp could put a fucking lincoln town car on cobalt ls tires in the 10.90’s lol

I gots 550+rwhp and I goes 12.8’s!

lol if ur truly making 550 wheel on a flawless run u should just break into 10s

cantz get the power down browski

welll i wouldnt go that far, qa1’s, 12bolt with pozzzzzi, wide drag radials and 550whp on spray should hook unless ur putting a 150 shot out of the hole…

I have kyb agx shocks. John has the qa1’s. I never sprayed anything more then a 100 shot at the track, and that was pointless as I had to lift everytime I got into it all the way until 4th gear.

lol its pointless to run even stock fbods on street tires with big rimz also…unles u just like to john force it up which im in favor of

I hook on street tires with 2.73’s, it’s about the equivalent of Drew launching in 3rd gear though.

LOL so true.

I have actually taken off in 3rd gear by accident and didnt stall and it takes about 15 seconds to get to 60 lol

i spray a 150 hit out of the hole …

i spray hole out of the 150 shot.

according to the pole , richie-u -and i are fuckin . with a video …