Camaro ZL-What?

Eat your heart out smokin :lol

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/11q1/2013_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500_to_have_camaro_zl1_slapping_600-plus_horsepower-future_cars

Yet another overweight turd. I’ll take a brand new, built 5.0/turb’ed 5.0 for the same money, or of course a used ZO6.

Ford is not fucking around, clearly…

This car sucks and so does the new camaro

it’ll be interesting to see what kind of dick measuring horse power games GM and Ford play with this one. Then again it’s not like GM doesn’t already have a supercharged powerplant that makes just the same power numbers. So only time will tell which one will really be faster.

congrats,

doesn’t matter to me tho. They both blow.

Srs camo job.

Haha I dont even see the car its so good…

which could be as high as 620 horses

Still Ford deems it necessary to use a 5.4L block as a basis for the engine. Does Ford make any other V8 anymore? That 5.4 has been in more platforms than Ron Jeremy has…well, you know what I mean.

why the fuck are these 550-600hp cars only 12second slugs?

Its traction limited…same as any muscle car platform with that much power!

they have traction control buttons, turn it off! these cars have hp to get them into low 11s on street tires, if the tests are on radials with pro drivers…they should be 10.80 cars but they weigh as much as ur jeep!

no.

its more like they weigh, way too much.

New challenger went 12.4 at 112 bone stock with factory street tires weighing 4500 plus lbs. These should be able to do low 11’s easy.

Jesus fucking christ, smokin your a perfect example of a 600hp ca that runs 12’s and you can’t use the weight excuse…

If traction isn’t the issue, I’m Jesus.

Amen

lol

FYI, I never ran the car on “600 horses”. Never ran it over 500rwhp.

and my car is a pig…and it only gained more weight this season.

redline set em up :number1

Ba-zing.

here ADUM. This is for you. LS1 swapped Fox body. Sick notch you will ever see!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/multimedia-exchange/1398864-my-ls1-mustang.html