can 15inch wheels fit a 240sx

hi i have 15inch enki rims on my honda and was wondering if they will fit a 240sx because i have a buyer and hes my bud so i dont whant to rip him off

no sorry they cant.

edit: i dont know the bolt battern on the honda’s. But if they are 4 bolt I am assuming they are going to be 4x114.3 and they should fit. Whats more concerning is the width and offset of the wheels in question and if they will fit PROPERLY on the 240.

But here is an idea… why don’t you just TRY and put the wheel on the 240.

no 15’s are too big.

Run 12" rims, but be careful I hear thats pushing it.

hondas have 4x100 bolt patterns i believe so no it will not fit onto the 240.

4 lug preludes and accords are 4x114.3

there 4x114 i havent had these rims on my honda but i was told there 4x114 but would they be wide enough

how wide do they have to be to be able to fit on my 240sx

17x8’s and just dye grid them out till they fit
better yet tell ur buddy to take a walk out to his car and read the tire size.
but im sure 240’s came with 18’s

hey man, if there 15 x 114.3 theyll fit

let me know the offset and width and i can tell you how close they will come to flusing it

most of the time, fwd cars run a higher offset wheel, so odds are it will sit fairly sunken in on a 240. he will need to run spacers to acheive a better look

If they are 4x114.3 then they will fit, just stick them on already.

They will look like crap, but they will fit no problem. (If they are 4x114.3)

I’m assuming these wheels are aftermarket wheels… (I know Enkei makes some of stock Honda wheels as well). If they are stock wheels, then even if they are 4x114.3, they won’t fit (center hub bore is too small on stock Honda wheels.)

If they are 4x114.3 aftermarket ones, then they’ll fit, but they’ll look like crap since they’ll be sunken in like crazy… (also you will have to run hub centric rings around the hub to make sure they are centered properly).

i find that most 15" wheels are 6.5" or 7" in width. i have a pair that pretty much sits flush on an s13 and that’s 15x7 with a +7 offset. if you plan on lowering your car and don’t like a lot of sidewall you’re better off going at least 16". so since a 15x7 +7 wheel sits flush, this should give you a guideline on what offsets you’ll need with bigger wheels (for an s13).

If it was on a Honda it was either 15x6 or 15x6.5 and with an offset around +45 so that’s a long way from 7J +7.

Jackattack, 240sx with stock bolt pattern, will fit 4x114.3 and anything up to +48 offset, as long as you dont have big brakes. Hondas are usually 4x100, and some are 4x114.3 such as old accords or legends. It should say on the inside of the rim, or u can measure it with a ruler (distance across the two furthest holes). Also if the rims are universal 4 bolt it might fit. Also I reccomend not going narrower than 6.5 inch and not wider than 12 inch. Diameter you can pretty much fit anything from 14-18 without modifying much on the car. Crazy widths and offset along with higher diameters usually require minor modifications.

im sorry, i should say this before you actually try and mount them. honda rims dont’ fit on nissans. period!

the hub on the rim is too small for nissans. u have to make the hub bigger or put spacers on. i had the 3.2CL enkei rims on my 240 and i also tried a shit load of other honda rims (i worked at acura before, free shit everyhwere), and they didn’t fit, i had to get sasha to grind out the center for me to fit them, and they needed to be super torqued or you will fuck up your rotors like i did because the rotor depends on the rim to stay in position…and the rims will be sunken as fuck, like what happened to mine, but eh, its not my problem anymore. hahaha

yeah they fit but they look shit so i took them off

Jackattack… you go to davids right? haha, its Andrew. Hope this is the right person.

your civic wheels won’t fit man, wrong bolt pattern. 4x114.3 is what nissan uses, hondas are 4x100.

if the bolt pattern was right it would fit fine though.

Bus seriously, part it and give me the fucking 5 speed parts and fenders!

lol if u get aftermarket 15 inch rims for ur s13… u better be a lowrider… s13 shuld be 16-17inch… s14 17-18… only stock rims are acceptable!!!

^ hey now, I love me some meshies, and the good old school ones are only 15’s. If you want a sick old school look 15x8 +0 Watanabes would be acceptable!

bigger doesn’t always = better