Can-Am Spyder

The Spyder ain’t a car and it ain’t a bike, and if you’re looking for the core qualities of either, you might be disappointed. But if you’re in the market for a fun-yet-unintimidating ride, Can-Am’s new roadster might be right up your alley.

Can-Am says: “Spyder brings the active riding style commonly associated with off-road vehicles to the road. The result is an entirely new riding sensation on pavement.”

The Spyder’s Rotax V-Twin produces a claimed 106 hp at 8500 rpm and 77 lb-ft of torque at 6250 rpm, channeling the leftovers and noise out of a 2-into-1 exhaust.

Mini, cheaper T-rex :thumb

$16,000.00 dollar price tag not really in anyones price bracket for a bike might as well get a nice bike and have 5,000 for custom parts and a motorcycle safety course

most people interested in this type of bike are old enough where they have some cash and dont want a custom bike

Shit I want one to commute on :nod

put some blizzaks on it in the winter too

I think these are perfect for people who want a bike but don’t think they can handle 2 wheels…Im sure its hella fun and pretty quick too

they are pretty damn sick, a guy at works middle aged mom has one as everyone else in the family has a bike and she wanted to join the fun but couldnt handle 2 wheels.

I think they suck

I think you suck

I know you suck

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/sameister3/hardgay.gif

suck yourself

pretty fucking stupid. i sat on one before, and for the money i rather get a ducati 848…

saw a silver one on rt. 7 today, pretty cool looking.
sounded like a big triple though, I didn’t realize it’s a v-twin.

Completely different markets

seen them at seymoures…I wonder if i could wheelie one lol

i think im in love.

I looked at one some guy had around clifton park. He had some custom billet pieces, custom seat, yosh exhaust… Lots of money in that thing. It is literly a Rev snomobile chassis with tires instead of skiis, and swingarm and wheel instead of track and suspension.

If you put two fat asses on the back you might be able to wheelie it, but it would more than likely flop right over once you stood it up. Personally I wouldnt be caught dead on it.

i’d put a turbo on that bitch.

Stock you can’t :frowning: I took one of these for a test ride from Seymours when they were released. They’re a weird ride. There’s a boat load of electronics on this thing to help stabilize and control it. Actually has traction control built into the ignition, so wheelies are out of the question. I imagine someone has/will build a cutout system or something soon to solve that problem.