Can anyone else see Somedude riding in this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/dodge-hot-rod-street-rod-stroker-chev-motor-40k-invest_W0QQitemZ330164555265QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6210QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Meh… maybie…

$40k invested? how?

Hope they didn’t spend a lot of the 40k in body fabrication. They got ripped off it they did.

that is the strangest yellow object i have ever seen

if by somedude you mean me its not my style. i’m not really a fan of that car… or thing or whatever it is.

I bet the guy factored in the time he spent on it at around $100/hr and he had no idea what he was doing, so it took him forever.

UGLY

yellow paint

It’s like a banana took a shit all over the place. :bloated:

between the engine, trans, brakes, tube chasis, ect, ect, ect… I could see it coming in close to that, especially if the work was done at a shop

was gonna say the same. I dont mind it as much. but wheres the hood? I see he has markers in the engine compartment. Is there no hood?

How badly engineered. The nose is so off from matching, they just put quick release connectors on it. Who runs a tunnel ram anymore? (hello 1980). Its half done on the inside. The guy ought to cut his losses and just sell it for the price of the drivetrain, and maybe $1000 for the tube chassis. That thing looks ridiculous.

…and incredible craftsmanship…

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: