can i legally do this???????

i want to put cable tv in my garage but dont want to pay more to have it hooked up. can i run a cable wire to my garage from the house ( 50 ft) under ground along side the electric wires? not sure if this matters but in the house i have 5 tv’s hooked up in different rooms. basically i cant get any piece and quiet in the house so im moving out but still gonna sleep in the house.

Im preety sure you can but Ill ask my buddys dad today he works for comcast, and Ill let you know.

You are legally allowed to run your own cable as long as it’s off the splitter that is on the house. You can’t run a line off the pole and then underground.

As long as you have enough signal strength you can can run cable out to the garage. I would recommend using some type of waterproof sheathing and try and run it as close to the main splitter as possible to have the best signal.

not sure if its legal but if you do do it they make amplifiers like this, they make them cheaper but just for reference…

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=158301&WT.mc_n=92&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=NEXTAG&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=92

your going to have to copy it into your browser

x2

Yep just like down at my dads place. He had 6 TVs in the house, one on the back patio, and one in the garage. He nevered missed judge Judy…

I don’t see why not. You’re paying for cable at your property.

good to go as far as having the tv in the garage, not sure on signal and electric wires in the same undergound conduit though, dont know the codes

why do you give a fuck if its legal, lol… just do it, you’ll be fine.

:rofl: True, your in Fayette, who pays attention to that shit out there anyways?

Besides it coming from your house and not a neighbors right :rofl:

I dont see a difference in which county you live in… its cable… if you pay the extra money for an additional service then its your loss. If the cable signal reaches into the garage, your good.

Wait, there’s cable in Fayette??? playing.

not sure… I have Direct DV, lol

not sure… I have Direct TV, lol

Last time I checked the jack-off was from westmorland. But maybe they moved Tarrs to Fayette, and didn’t tell me…

i dont live in fayettenam… ive moved on to westmoreland county.

Same difference :hsugh:

like i said, your property, your cable, wtfs the difference.

now westmoreland co. is shot to shit im moving to another co. captn fucktard.

of course its not illegal. Its your house, its your cable service. You’re not stealing anything.