Can someone explain 'dyno tune'?

What exactly do they ‘tune’ up after each run to see differences?

you have to be a troll

Why because I’m not good with cars? I know you rebuild LSx blocks when you were sucking titties but not everyone is cool like that.

Edit: To be more clear I have locked Dinan ECU chip, I was thinking they modify values or whatever on ECU and I’m worried Dinan will lock them out.

:bloated:

no, that is just a really dumb question that can be answered by google or the search here (as shitty as it is) there is no need for a new thread

I did google, unless i’m googling for wrong keywords all i get is ‘should i dyno’, ‘where do i dyno’, ‘i just dynoed’, etc.

http://www.thedynoshop.com/pages/whatisDT.htm

srsly. I googled “dyno tune”, and it was the 5th or so result.

edit:
and that’s just an example of what can be found, google isn’t hard.

All you need to know is

1. Find a strong rope
  2. Tie one end to something that will support your weight, very important that the length of rope plus your height is less than the height you tied the end to.
  3. Tie other end around neck
  4. Hang out for a while

This should fix any other car problems you may have.

You are hilarious and very smart.

My mommy tells me the same thing.

But unfortunately you are not though so i am truly sorry.

Still hilarious and smart!

And im not bad looking so thanks. Nice little boost for me.

Ugh.
you guys can tell him to go tell him to kill himself, and even tell him how.
and i get a warning for calling him a name in a previous thread?
Ugh.
well actually i don’t even remember what i said.
won’t let me view the post in the warning/point thing.

I did not report you if that makes you feel better good sir.

i fuckin love this guy!

lmao is all

I read the title and immediately agreed %100

I will probably get another warning/points but whatever dude sucks.

wow ppl rly are dicks on this forum…

yes and no. this guy makes retarded thread after retarded thread. he kind of asked for this type of reponse.

if the same question was asked by an innocent new guy, the response likely wouldn’t have been as hostile.

that said, i came in here to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and point him in the right direction but that’s been done.

Poor guy, maybe I’m just overly tired but I feel bad for him :frowning:

Btw remember this is in Auto, not OT.

Brooklyn you should just consider using the search function better, keywords are important in order to find the correct topic

I know that you all think that he is a troll, but this thread could have been used to post up some useful information. The noobie Nofear88 is right, you are being dicks. Troll or not, lets try and not shit on every thread he makes. ESPECIALLY in the automotive forums.

That is all.