Can You Say Fast???

F1 Drivers = pretty boy jockey
Rally Drivers = crazy

In a fight, rally drivers would crush f1 drivers.

wow!

Bas? is that you fool?

http://www.carbuyersnotebook.com/archives/VW_Fast.jpg

lol steve I just caught that hahaha.

:lol: I recognized the quote but couldn’t remember. Thanks for that :tup:

Been a big bas fan for years, I’m so ashamed lol.

kick to the groin!

lol that likely is headed towards a crash, but still badass.

i fucking love rally.

as for which one is harder/requires more skill I don’t know its totally different. I think that the one thing that was previously mentioned is def. true though. F1 has a much more known course, nevermind the fact it is also on a paved road with monitored conditions, not mud or gravel :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d have to say throwing either driver in a random car on a random course a rally driver would fair better in a race that combined both types of racing though…

edit: maybe not… he was accelerating after that slide, he was probably fine :stuck_out_tongue:

well look at the top gear guy they had drive an f1 car. he can drive sti’s and evo’s and other sexy cars we don’t get here fairly well. he sucked amazingly in an f1 car. The terrain changes for rally do play a huge part as does tire selection. I guess i should just leave it at: both types of racing present their challenges and both look like they could be very exciting. Rally > F1 as far as a newb like me is concerned though. metro6r4 > any evo ever

holy hell that was insane.

dont they go one at a time and race against each others times through every sector of the rally, im guessing thats why they dont worry about other cars coming behind. i dont know much about rally so someone correct me if im wrong.

Yeah, they start on 1 minute intervals (or more depending on the stage conditions).

You guys should stop arguing about who is better and just watch the Race of Champions.

RoC Individual Finals:
'07 - Mattias Ekström (DTM/WRC) beats Schumacher (f1)
'06 - Mattias Ekström beats Sébastien Loeb (WRC)
'05 - Sébastien Loeb (WRC) beats Tom Kristensen (LeMans Winner, Touring cars, F1)
'04 - Heikki Kovalainen (f1)
'03 - Sébastien Loeb (WRC)
'02 - Marcus Grönholm (WRC)
'01 - Harri Rovanperä (WRC)

I wont go back before 2001 because before that RoC was really just a rally event.

“There was also a special “World Champions Challenge” race held between 2004 Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher and 2004 World Rally Champion Sébastien Loeb, which Schumacher won.”

None the less, sick clip!